SKODA rns 510 columbus for sale

najone

Ok, if this is a simple swap over with my bolero (ie no coding required and plugs straight in with the bit's supplied), and I won't lose any functionality and I'll gain the direction arrows etc on the Maxi-dot then I'll go to £350 posted (I'm in Bristol)

Let me know, bit busy until later this afternoon, but payment by Bank Transfer to avoid any paypal costs etc.

Cheers.

My car is a face lift 59 plate VRS CRD if that makes any difference.

When you have bought the Columbus, give me a shout on the bolero please unless you have it earmarked for something else.

Ok, yes was intending to list it on here as I'm keeping the new car for a few years, so don't see the point in keeping the Bolero in reserve.

assuming my offer is accepted of course !

:)

You might need to get it coded to the maxidot buts it is literally a 30 second job using VCDS. Sometimes the nav shows in maxidot without coding sometimes it doesn't. It worked without coding in my estate. Although ive not fitted one to a FL. Post a question in the ICE section and someone will answer i'm sure.

iam reducing this to 340 with P&P or pick up as I have one too many units now and no need for it.

just to remind, its updated to sw version 2760 and also V9 west Europe maps with full postcode and camera alerts

• 2 weeks later...

Can I confirm a couple of things...

1. There's no mention of the radio code supplied with the unit, presumably you would have had the code when you put it in your old Octavia?

2. I can't work out if I'm safe from battery drain issues. My car is a 2010 and here's the part of the VCDS scan:

Address 19: CAN Gateway Labels: 1K0-907-530-V4.clb

Part No SW: 1K0 907 530 AD HW: 1K0 907 951

Component: J533 Gateway H16 0233

Revision: H16 Serial number: 4520K101220AFE

Coding: E9801F06000202001303

Shop #: WSC 73430 790 00999

VCID: 69D38D83402A1450962

Am I reading correctly that the gateway revision is 1K0 907 530 AD ? The RossTech link given in another thread says if your Part No. SW doesn't appear in the table, you're fine. Does the the AD suffix on mine mean they've been round the alphabet once already and mine is new enough to be compatible???

http://wiki.ross-tec...0)_Retrofitting

http://www.briskoda.... battery drain

If you can't confirm, I'll post the question in the main forum. Cheers,

Chris

Am I reading correctly that the gateway revision is 1K0 907 530 AD ? The RossTech link given in another thread says if your Part No. SW doesn't appear in the table, you're fine. Does the the AD suffix on mine mean they've been round the alphabet once already and mine is new enough to be compatible???

Yes, it does.

Would this go into a 2006 Octavia and work with the 12 speaker soundsystem ???

Yes. Will probably need coding with VCDS unless previous owner had the same set up.

You may need a new CAN gateway or modified firmware.

Would this go into a 2006 Octavia and work with the 12 speaker soundsystem ???

It was used for two years in 2006 Octavia ambiente, I have even got the non climatronic fascia for the same model with it, there is no two ways about the the sound system tho, it was the best, I have now got a VW and its no match for the sound I was getting from the Octavia, and this Columbus worked a treat on it.