Result laser jammer

Had my vrs for a year now, so I decided to remove the phone kit as I never use it and it looks horrible anyway! While I removing it ' half the dash apart I found a hidden switch which after investigating further it was for a laser jammer!!! Result !!! Looked online and its worth over 300 quid! Result!! Now all I need to do is see if it works!!

I would remove it from your car, if found to be using it (some do work as they corrupt the laser data that calculates the cars speed) you can be charged with wilfully obstructing a police officer in the course of their duties the same as flashing your lights warning of a speed trap.

I would remove it from your car, if found to be using it (some do work as they corrupt the laser data that calculates the cars speed) you can be charged with wilfully obstructing a police officer in the course of their duties the same as flashing your lights warning of a speed trap.

They can tell by the error code returned the device is being jammed.

Should be able to find the case of a driver who had a garage door remote control sensor he was using as a jammer, claimed he forgot to turn off when he closed the garage, only the police checked and he didn't even have a garage.

Whoops.

They can tell by the error code returned the device is being jammed.

Should be able to find the case of a driver who had a garage door remote control sensor he was using as a jammer, claimed he forgot to turn off when he closed the garage, only the police checked and he didn't even have a garage.

Whoops.

Yeah I know the gun gives an error code which I guess is associated with a jammer being used and results in you still being pulled over. I am sure there was something on TV which showed different ways to avoid speed detection one of which was the jammer.

As I said in my previous post the offence is wilfully obstructing a police officer in the course of their duties. I wish the police had a device to detect people on the phone whilst driving, it's driving me insane the amount of people I see (if only I was an unmarked copper).

• Like 3

As I said in my previous post the offence is wilfully obstructing a police officer in the course of their duties. I wish the police had a device to detect people on the phone whilst driving, it's driving me insane the amount of people I see (if only I was an unmarked copper).

Put a couple of match boxes behind grill slats and put a high vis jacker on, watch peoples reactions! On my old bike people used to really really switch on when I was approaching them, had the odd biker stop at lights and say they thought I was the Police. Shouldn't matter but for some reason it does.

This thread reminded me of this vid I saw last week. Seems the yanks have something to detect the things specifically not just the bad signal back.

• Like 1

She added: "He accepts that because he had it switched on, he was wilfully obstructing the police officer."

Do they need to be so complicatedly installed? Otherwise no Officer.

Result!! Now all I need to do is see if it works!!

Just out of interest: how would you find out? Would it *really* be worth the consequences? It would also be useless against SPECS, rear-facing cameras, VASCAR, and under road loops.

There is one fool-proof way to beat all the cameras.................don't speed. :)

They do ;)

Yes they certainly do.

I'm not wanting to promote them, so won't say which one I had, but it 100% worked.

I had mine 2004-6 when they were a little less known about and the police not as savvy at detecting the detectors ;) All I will say is it detected & diffused twice.

I would however also add I wouldn't have one on my car now. They are now easily detected & the penalties for having them are far more than the speeding tickets you are trying to avoid.

I am also a good boy now :)

I think detectors are legal, but not jammers.

Two different offences. Any kind of jammer is an unlicensed transmitter and is therefore illegal. Whether or not you ever get done for this depends on whether the police do you for obstruction or perverting the course of justice, which they are likely to threaten you with if you have a detector or jammer anyway.

In my experience they threaten you with perverting the course of justice so you accept a formal police caution for obstruction. Makes life easy for them.

Edited by TDIum