New Forest meet Sat 13th July 2013

IIRC there were a few good ones from Ringwood brewery last time I was there about three or four months ago.

I did notice one of there's in the pic, never had a Ringwood beer I didn't love!! Mind you, the stronger ones can give you a right old thumper of a hangover though! :rock:

Pete'll be ok, he sticks to the euro fizz :giggle:

• Like 1

Im guessing everyone who is staying is all booked its not a problems as they have made the camping just for us but they just need to know numbers :)

I have already booked camping for myself, skud vrs, shark rider and ash so were all sorted. Quite looking forward to this too :)

I did notice one of there's in the pic, never had a Ringwood beer I didn't love!! Mind you, the stronger ones can give you a right old thumper of a hangover though! :rock:

Honestly I am a lightweight

• Like 1

don't know if you like cider, Si, but a good local one is Hopback's Summer Lightning oooh yeah :) I might be able to get some at a discount from someone I know ;) Their Crop Circle's not three bad either :)

I have already booked camping for myself, skud vrs, shark rider and ash so were all sorted. Quite looking forward to this too :)

as Robshaw doesn't seem to be attending this or commenting; are you cute? :happy:
  • Like 1

Adam how many ales do they usually have on? I see they have a couple of decent ones in your pics. ( I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than drink anything from a large brewery in Faversham) ;)

Right haven't been down for a little bit now so i could be wrong but here is a list from what i remember is on tap..

Ales:

Ringwood best

Doombar

Spitfire

Larger:

Fosters

Becks

Carlsberg export

Kronenburg (going in this week i think)

Cider:

Boddingtons

Thatchers

Right haven't been down for a little bit now so i could be wrong but here is a list from what i remember is on tap..

Ales:

Ringwood best

Doombar

Spitfire

Larger:

Fosters

Becks

Carlsberg export

Cider:

Boddingtons

Thatchers

Oh and as pete would know we also do guinness normal and extra cold

don't know if you like cider, Si, but a good local one is Hopback's Summer Lightning oooh yeah :) I might be able to get some at a discount from someone I know ;) Their Crop Circle's not three bad either :)

I do like the odd cider, but Summer Lightning is an ale? :beer: Famous for being the first ale to be brewed to look lighter so as to appeal to larger drinkers. :cocktail: I remember trying it at my local & liking it rather too much! 5 pints later I was a tad wobbly! :drunk: As is Hopback Crop Circle? Not to be confused with Circlemaster. I've still a got Circle Master T shirt somewhere from the days when I owned every Wychwood Brewery T shirt!... :think:

I get out more now Lee, but not to beer festivals! :rofl:

• Like 1

Ales:

Ringwood best

Doombar

Spitfire

Larger:

Fosters

Becks

Carlsberg export

Cider:

Boddingtons

Thatchers

Any chance of them swapping the Spitfire for a nice Cottage Brewery or Butcombe Beer? ;) I'd even settle for a Gales!

No only joking Adam, I'm sure the 2 decent ones will be enough, :wait: just as long as they don't run out as we arrive! :'( Fingers crossed everyone that the weather holds! :sun:

Pub looks smashing btw :):thumbup:

Any chance of them swapping the Spitfire for a nice Cottage Brewery or Butcombe Beer? ;) I'd even settle for a Gales!

No only joking Adam, I'm sure the 2 decent ones will be enough, :wait: just as long as they don't run out as we arrive! :'( Fingers crossed everyone that the weather holds! :sun:

Pub looks smashing btw :):thumbup:

I will make sure i drink every last drop of the one you like just before you get there ;) haha

• Like 1

I do like the odd cider, but Summer Lightning is an ale? :beer: Famous for being the first ale to be brewed to look lighter so as to appeal to larger drinkers. :cocktail: I remember trying it at my local & liking it rather too much! 5 pints later I was a tad wobbly! :drunk: As is Hopback Crop Circle? Not to be confused with Circlemaster. I've still a got Circle Master T shirt somewhere from the days when I owned every Wychwood Brewery T shirt!... :think:

I get out more now Lee, but not to beer festivals! :rofl:

Quite right, dunno what I was on the other night night :notme: (Tiger IIRC :D ) Crop Circle's a lovely drop :smirk::drunk:

not the one I was after, cartoon with little electronic balls in it ;) BUt that ^^^^^^ was cool nontheless :)

I can't think of what you mean, Dave :( But while searching I found this old gem from Czech :D

awsome, I remember that too, I just had to excersise serious will power not to start clicking on the related links, lost many hours of my life that way! was really tempted bythe ivor the engine one ;) dragons in the boiler and all that!

• Like 1

just bring this onto the latest page so we can keep it right :) we are getting close now :) and the weather is set to be awesome! hope it stays like it!

If anyone else is coming feel free to add onto the list, also if anyone is missed off the list or anyone needs to cancel add/delete accordingly :) but if anyone cancels i will not be happy  :giggle:;)

1 Adamweal (Adam)
2 Group1rs (Pete)
3 mrsgroup1rs (Ria)
4 Beryl's chief Pilot (Si)
5. leepatrick01 (Lee)
6. vRS19TD ( )
7. Octygone +1....90% certain
8. Mannyo...90%, hopefully the car will survive the run to Costa Del Sol and back the week before.
9. niceyellow vrs + bird
10. Sharkrider + black and white (probably camping for the weekend! we need to book?!)
11. Skud vrs + Leanne will be camping for weekend (subject to time off work)
12. markyt +mrs

13. DarkHero (Charlie)

14. Buddy (Chris)

1 Adamweal (Adam)

2 Group1rs (Pete)

3 mrsgroup1rs (Ria)

4 Beryl's chief Pilot (Si)

5. leepatrick01 (Lee)

6. vRS19TD +1 ( )

7. Octygone +1....90% certain

8. Mannyo...90%, hopefully the car will survive the run to Costa Del Sol and back the week before.

9. niceyellow vrs + bird

10. Sharkrider + black and white (probably camping for the weekend! we need to book?!)

11. Skud vrs + Leanne will be camping for weekend (subject to time off work)

12. markyt +mrs

13. DarkHero (Charlie)

14. Buddy (Chris)

Was it Zelda? ...electronic metal Spheres with crosses or noughts on..............

Hmmmm that was the one where Windsor Davies did the voice for one of the noughts sergeants IIRC

Terrahawks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1RGGSibCnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhulFU964z4

LOVED that show!