2013 DSG gear knob insert

ernieb

Graham said no kicking! Creaming, mmm, that's another matter.

Damn this sticking keyboard!

S now inserted.

• Like 1

Just got home this is what it looks like?

Oh heavens!!

That's hideous

I hope the one in my SE doesn't look like that when it arrives.

Been lurking for a month just to post that?

Sad git :hi::rofl:

Thanks....I'm a sad git. ...you dont know me.....very unfair.....and lets be honest......a very sad comment in itself !!!

The answer to your question.... No I dont 'lurk' on this forum... I come here every other day to find info on my Yeti and Octavia, and the Citigo that I am just about to buy......sorry, has your Yeti arrived yet....yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people seem to get slated here (by you amongst others) if they dont 'join the club'

BYW....leave 'Offnote' alone....he makes me laugh. :happy: Given there seems to be no info on the Yeti on this forum these days, I am very happy just to see him wind you you all up.

• Like 1

BYW....leave 'Offnote' alone....he makes me laugh. :happy: Given there seems to be no info on the Yeti on this forum these days, I am very happy just to see him wind you you all up.

So , not a troll, but you enjoy others trolling?

• Like 3

There's an ignore function MCAMRA, feel free to use it.

As will I :finger:

I will not ignore anyone....I will debate....but not ignore.

For those who think I am a troll....I really have no idea what a troll is.

errrr it's nothing like the selector (see what I did there?!) on my current elegance agree it does look a bit cheap also the selection for + - gears looks the other way round or is it a foreign car?

Are you relating to my 1.2 DSG photo posted earlier? I can confirm it is a UK spec. car and looking at the original OP photo of the 4 x 4 DSG lever +/- it is the same. Are you saying the earlier gear levers also had the +/- selectors in a different place?

^^^^ +1 well said, wasted threads like carry on yeti. we all need a little fun in life you only live once so enjoy your time.

Wonder who reported this thread,

• Like 3

I'm off to join bob for a beer in his corner... :beer:

Think he is still sailing :giggle:, cornering fogs and and headlights removed from the yeti and fitted to the boat :giggle: .

Are you lonely in the corner think I might join you :think:

• Like 2

At the end of the day, does it really matter if a little fun, the odd joke and innuendo is injected into threads?

I'm off to join bob for a beer in his corner... :beer:

Just you be careful what you're injecting and where you're injecting it! Welcome to the corner ... have one of Martin's fine homebrews :beer:

• Like 1

.Are you lonely in the corner think I might join you :think:

Wahay, party time! Where's the stripper? :dance:

• Like 1

Are you relating to my 1.2 DSG photo posted earlier? I can confirm it is a UK spec. car and looking at the original OP photo of the 4 x 4 DSG lever +/- it is the same. Are you saying the earlier gear levers also had the +/- selectors in a different place?

Sorry my mistake of course the levers pushes to the left but the plus minus symbols appear on the right otherwise they would be obsured by the lever. My elegance is a 2011 dsg with the much larger selector with the chrome button to the side.

Sorry my mistake of course the levers pushes to the left but the plus minus symbols appear on the right otherwise they would be obsured by the lever. My elegance is a 2011 dsg with the much larger selector with the chrome button to the side.

Ah, i'm no longer confused!

I always thought the DSG selector was larger than those shown and the button was on the side, not the front.

Personally i think the old one looks better / less "cheap".