Yeti Adventure limited edition....

Yeti_Man

Was just about to post this up Lee - beat me to it.

There is a member on here who has one just can't find it at the minute. The seats have been stamped with Citigo tyre marks :rofl:

They look OK to me, but I am not a fan of a black roof unless the "adventure" is to get the car as hot as possible inside when on an adventure.

Mind you, I doubt many will be touring the Sahara.

I like the seats too! :)

There is a member on here who has one just can't find it at the minute. The seats have been stamped with Citigo tyre marks :rofl:

Lee, can you spec options on them ie Panoramic roof etc or are the standard factory builds only?

> With just 1,680 of these striking cars being made

Wonder where the 1,680 number came from?

Pity there's no petrol option. I'm not so keen on the black roof either but that's a personal thing.

If I could afford one of those I'd love to order one; really like our Monte's zebra look and I'm also taken by the wacky seat fabric but typically SUK are not letting UK customers get the full engine line-up, so no 110 4x4 :(

Oh illustration shows xenon but I bet the UK model has the more basic Halogen reflectors :wonder:

TP

I was advised that special edition models devalue quicker when on the second hand market as Ford and Vauxhall owners have found in the past with their special named ones. It will be interesting to see if the Yeti fairs better in this form than the competitors

I was advised that special edition models devalue quicker when on the second hand market as Ford and Vauxhall owners have found in the past with their special named ones. It will be interesting to see if the Yeti fairs better in this form than the competitors

I guess with the likes of Vauxhall and Fords, as there are soooo many of them they probably do depreciate more/quicker, even on limited edition models.

Without looking you could probably go on Autotrader and find 30,000 Fords or Vauxhalls but maybe only 6,000 Skodas, which should help to keep the residuals up as they are not just a run of the mill car.

Didn't Truthseeker sell his a month or so ago and got a pretty good return on an 18 month old car IIRC?

• Like 1

I guess with the likes of Vauxhall and Fords, as there are soooo many of them they probably do depreciate more/quicker, even on limited edition models.

Without looking you could probably go on Autotrader and find 30,000 Fords or Vauxhalls but maybe only 6,000 Skodas, which should help to keep the residuals up as they are not just a run of the mill car.

Didn't Truthseeker sell his a month or so ago and got a pretty good return on an 18 month old car IIRC?

That's good to here and I am sure even if they are offering this model as a series run out, it will be great value for money. Long may it continue this way for us minority elite car owners :whew:

I had an Audi A2 before the Yeti. Less than 20,000 sold in the UK over its six years in production. Mine cost £17,500 new out of the box in 2001. Value of these now about £3,500 to £4,000. A similar Mercedes A-class that also cost £17,500 in 2001 can now be had for anything from £600 to £1,900 because they sold thousands and thousands of them. So it pays to invest in a scarce car as the values stay high for many years.

• Like 2

That'd be me then, 1.2 tsi white with black roof and tyre tracks all across my (seat) back - Fantastic version with a lot of good std options. (Photos in my albums)

The French one includes reversing radar, auto lights and wipers heated/dimming mirrors, chrome door fittings (inside) and chrome side strips plus tints at the rear and side. It can be spec'd here with options like sunroof, any colour, any motor choice.

• Like 1

The French one includes reversing radar, auto lights and wipers heated/dimming mirrors, chrome door fittings (inside) and chrome side strips plus tints at the rear and side. It can be spec'd here with options like sunroof, any colour, any motor choice.

As suspected SUK selling UK customers very short again; whoever made that decision needs to issued with a UB40 :swear:

TP

• Like 2

Same in Germany, we got one a month or so ago with panaroma roof. We were about to buy an SE when the Adventure became available. We were pleased because there was some option combination possible that wasn't with the SE.

Pent

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is one of the 1680?

I got a Mato Brown Adventure Elegance 1.8TSISKODA shipped a few to us in UAE!!!

Mine is one of the 1680?

I got a Mato Brown Adventure Elegance 1.8TSI. SKODA shipped a few to us in UAE!!!