power boot open/close

intel parking (required for wife)

Ipod connect

variable boit

simp clever pack.

Well done Mikeoz.

Just the wait now then.

Hi everyone!

New to Skoda and have a vRS on order to replace my 2011 Passat.

Order was placed late november on a vRS estate TDI DSG with following (swedish option list) options:

Black Magic

Black design pack

Gemini Anthracite

Webasto Heater with remote control

Leather seats with red trim

Sunset pack

KESSY

Heated front and rear seats

Tow bar package (includes power trunk lid, tow bar, Tire Pressure Monitor, cargo net, variable boot floor and double sided boot floor covering )

PDC front and rear

Canton sound system

"Traveller assistant" package (includes Lane assist, Intelligent light assist, Columbus nav)

Adaptive cruise control

DAB-radio

Some of the UK options are standard on the vRS here in Sweden. For example, Bluetooth+ (incl audio streaming), on-board computer in colour, rear side airbags and crew assistant package.

You could say that i checked all the extra options except sunroof and park assist :D

The webasto heater is amazing during winter season over here, some mornings we have -20 celcius. 

Wow, sweedish options sound much better than the British ones!

I ordered one just before Christmas.

TDi estate, manual.

Black magic.

Added cruise control, heated front seats, temporary spare wheel, canton sound system and panaramic sunroof.

I hope I don't have to wait too long and won't be disappointed by diesel having previously had a tfsi mk2.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Ordered a race blue 1.6tdi elegance due in march :) two questions for you, what is the realistic mpg and I ordered the ipod connection, is there an iphone 5 mdi cable out yet? Thanks for the help

hi everyone my dealer has just informed me mines ready for delivery in early feb 14 but iv told him to hold it until 1st march so i an take it on a 14 plate.he didnt want to but has had to agree.its 1.6tdi elegance est in white with silver rails and panoramicroof .carnt wait

Technically not the owner of the car, but I will be paying the depreciation for the next owner in 2.5 years time :rofl:  Hoping for Late May/early June delivery.

Ordered a VRS TDI Estate DSG

Grey stitching

Meteor grey

Cruise control

Black pack

Sunset Glass

Edited by tamkyo101

Picked mine up yesterday. Spent the whole evening going into the kitchen at twenty minute intervals so I could stare at it through the window.

Candy white elegance 1.4 hatch

Park assist

Canton

Spare wheel

Drove home at about 7mph

My new vRS arrived at the dealer today and I was invited to have a peak, I'm really pleased with my colour choice, the car hadn't been cleaned and the sun was in an awkward position for the photo's but hopefully will give some indication of how it looks, I collect the car on Monday, Hooray.

post-74364-0-39605700-1389476076_thumb.jpgpost-74364-0-63809100-1389476130_thumb.jpg

post-74364-0-86469200-1389476144_thumb.jpg

Apologies for the image on it's side I give up now , I have been trying to upload these the correct way up for 2 long hours now!!!

Cheers,

Ian

colin1961. Octavia Elegance Estate Mk3, Silver, Sunset glass, Winter Pack, Columbus Sat Nav, DSG Box, Auto Parking, plastic rear bumper guard and Mud Flaps all round. Plus I have Front Assist. Collected car 11/01/2014

colin1961. Octavia Elegance Estate Mk3, Silver, Sunset glass, Winter Pack, Columbus Sat Nav, DSG Box, Auto Parking, plastic rear bumper guard and Mud Flaps all round. Plus I have Front Assist. Collected car 11/01/2014

Very nice. Assume diesel if it's got the winter pack? Wish I'd gone for the columbus now, I'm quite happy with the amundsen but still whenever I see a car with the columbus the screen looks massive :)

Yes its a oil burner with the 1.6 engine so nice and quite against my old mk2 diesel. And the Columbus is a big screen but when you have radio over maps it hides your loction on map maybe some more boxes need ticking some where.

Hi guys,

Having collected my car yesterday I am now officially part of the club :happy:

It's a race blue vRS hatchback, diesel, manual, with ACC, KESSY, black pack, winter pack, spare wheel, tow bar, Columbus and having run it back from the North West to West Berks I am very impressed with it so far.

Looking forward to the next 4 years with it :rock:

• Like 1

I can at long last officially join the thread! After ordering at the end of July it finally arrived today, Corida Red Elegance Estate CR150 tdi, Sunset Glass, Alloy Roof Rails and a spare wheel.

Most surprising was the fact it has arrived WITH Front Assist, after reading about all of the problems I fully expected it to be missing.

Being the first VAG car I've had things are a but strange, not least the manual that is clearly not a great example of perfect translation,

• Like 1