Murdering barsteward s

The original comment was tongue in cheek.

Basically pointing out that's how democracy works. The majority get to outvote the rest.

I think you will find that in a very secular society such as ours where our allegiance generally only stretches as far as your imediate family and sense of comunity is a distant memory and where most people don't want to upset the apple cart. You have mining communities that are still mad at the torries so vote labour regardless of the policies and you have Middle class liberals who like the warm fuzy feeling of loveing everyone and never objecting to anything, You have the posh toffs and land owners that will vote Tory regardless. So if a movement comes along such as islam where everyone is united under one strategic aim and one voice and they all back each other then it can become quite a powerful force to be recond with especially if it targets a city at a time like Leicester and Birmingham etc. And by the time everyone in the leafy suburbs wakes up to whats happening in our city's and power centres it will be to late and we will become the subjugated and oppressed. Islam is a faith and should have no place in british politics or any faith for that matter. I respect peoples right to practice religion and worship which ever false god they choose but when it impacts the lives of rational people who prefer Darwins theories to those written in a book then something is wrong.

If they want to convert the UK, then they just need to outbreed the non muslims, vote for mulim MP's and a muslim party at a general election and then get consitutional changed voted through by parliment and a binding referendum from the electorate.

Guess everyone else better get breeding quickly or make sure we keep letting in catholics such as the Poles. ;)

Heard a great interview with the (Southern) Irish Taoiseach a decade or so spoke matter of fact that the (Roman) Catholics in the Six countries (aka Northern Ireland and Ulster) would outbread the Protestants and this is evidently the case as each year the Nationist vote indexes up as another percent or so and the Nationalist will be the majority in a year or two.

As to Christianity and Islam it is currently about 2:1 ie 2 billion "Christians" to a billion Muslims.

Even though Muslims on average have 3 kids per couple compared to Christians 2.5 per couple it wold be centuries for Muslims to be in the majority.

There are some other interesting demographic informations out there and one that got me was that the US's most spoken language will be Spanish by 2050 and the growth on Nigeria's projected population amazed me too ie half a billion to three quarters of a billion in most people lifetime!

Heard a great interview with the (Southern) Irish Taoiseach a decade or so spoke matter of fact that the (Roman) Catholics in the Six countries (aka Northern Ireland and Ulster) would outbread the Protestants and this is evidently the case as each year the Nationist vote indexes up as another percent or so and the Nationalist will be the majority in a year or two.

As to Christianity and Islam it is currently about 2:1 ie 2 billion "Christians" to a billion Muslims.

Even though Muslims on average have 3 kids per couple compared to Christians 2.5 per couple it wold be centuries for Muslims to be in the majority.

There are some other interesting demographic informations out there and one that got me was that the US's most spoken language will be Spanish by 2050 and the growth on Nigeria's projected population amazed me too ie half a billion to three quarters of a billion in most people lifetime!

You might want to adjust your figures when its clear that the two billion Cristians you talk of are similar to me in the fact that they have been christened as a child then grown up in a western democracy that teach science. The adult then works out that God or at least the christian version is not compatible with modern proven models about the universe and creation. And therefor the Adult that is registered christian is actually a practicing athiest, agonostic or just can't be arsed to attend church. The real figure for practicing christians is much lower than what you quoted even if you go by the Churches own inflated visitor figures which include cerimonies that are more cultural these days than religious such as weddings and funerals. Contrast this to Muslims on the other hand who pray the required amount per day to mecca and visit the mosques in their droves. Its hardly suprising the conversion rate from Muslim to christian is negligable and the other way round its exponential. I dont think it will take that long for the number of practicing muslims to overtake the number of actual christians. It wont matter anyway Christians will turn the other cheek so will budhist, hindus and Seikh's and the islamic movement will provail its just a matter of time. Then you will have mass female circumcision where they remove the hood of the clitoris or sometimes the clitoris entirely because they don't want their women getting any sexual desire or pleasure and they will be forced to cover up as they don't want other men looking at their women. Come on people wake up this is backward surely? our free open and tollerant society is great but it must protect people against themselves sometimes.

Female circumcision is an African rather than middle eastern practice. Countries that are mostly christian following.

http://en.m.wikipedi...tion_by_country

I didn't say it was a middle east problem its a Religious problem North Africa Egypt etc typically Sunni's have this procedure

But its largely irelevent. "Its a big **** sandwitch and we are all going to have to take a bite".

Did you even look at the stats in that link you posted. SUDAN 97% Female circumcision 97% MUSLIM its not typical

of Christian practice at all. It may have become a cultural thing in Africa but its roots are in islam one of many other

backward an barbaric practices which I can't be arsed to go on about any more its falling on deaf ears and it wont bring

this poor soldier back or save the ones yet to fall.

It would seem a certain person on this forum, didn't take too kindly to my comments and decided to email me directly on Friday. I can only assume he got my email address from another member. If that is the case I would appreciate this member let me know who it was? I won't go into too much detail regarding the exact wording of his email, but suffice to say it contained several xenophobic comments and expletives.Very sad really that he has to lower himself to that level because he's scared of Islam. It's been clearly sent from a new email address he created for the purpose. I know the ISP address range and will pass it on to them. In any case no amount of theatening me is going to make me change my mind over the fact that our government lied to us and the real intentions for going into Iraq and Afghanistan were oil and these fictional Weapons of Mass destruction. We continue selling weapons the the Saudis and they continue to rule their people tyrannically. I know this is off topic but what happened in Woolwich is just a symptom of a much bigger problem.

• Like 1

It would seem a certain person on this forum, didn't take too kindly to my comments and decided to email me directly on Friday. I can only assume he got my email address from another member. If that is the case I would appreciate this member let me know who it was? I won't go into too much detail regarding the exact wording of his email, but suffice to say it contained several xenophobic comments and expletives.Very sad really that he has to lower himself to that level because he's scared of Islam. It's been clearly sent from a new email address he created for the purpose. I know the ISP address range and will pass it on to them. In any case no amount of theatening me is going to make me change my mind over the fact that our government lied to us and the real intentions for going into Iraq and Afghanistan were oil and these fictional Weapons of Mass destruction. We continue selling weapons the the Saudis and they continue to rule their people tyrannically. I know this is off topic but what happened in Woolwich is just a symptom of a much bigger problem.

Very Sad that we can't have a grown up discussion on a car forum in 'off topic' without someone resorting to this sort of behaviour. I didn't agree with your comments either but I do respect your right to hold those views and welcome it in a balanced discussion. I can assure you it wasn't me an if they were threatning in any way I would ask the Mods / admins to get there ip address etc and report them.

Agree with scribbler about your comments, its wrong that its taken personally and sending a email filled with rhetoric and hate is unforgivable but it happens, just let the forum police know and they will deal with it

That's unbelievable. If true then report them to the mods, there is no need to barrack someone on a personal level, good luck