Murdering barsteward s

Looks like our boys in uniform are not even safe on the streets at home ! And even tried to condon their actions , murdering evil ****ers , the so called Muslim extremist are English speaking so yet more home grown nutters , lets home they go straight to hell !

Edited by seboni121

Been reading and watching the news about the attack in Woolwich this afternoon. Shocking and scary the world we live in, lost for words to be honest.

We are expecting our first child later this year and I feel scared of bringing an innocent child up in a world like this :(

My thoughts are with the victims family and friends. Rest in peace.

• Like 1

Looks like our boys in uniform are not even safe on the streets at home ! And even tried to condon their actions , murdering evil ****ers

I take it you are referring to the attack that happened in London this afternoon?

I thought police marksmen were trained to shoot to kill. In this case they appear to have failed. Unfortunately.

• Like 1

Ive just read this and was about to post up on here until i saw this. The government need to get their fingers from out of their arses and actually make our laws and Police force a lot stricter. Too many people getting away with crimes these days.

He also put on his twitter 'anyone who wears a help for heroes t-shirt deserves to get beheaded tbh'.

I would be more than happy to shoot them two and do life for that comment.

RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

Didn't hear about this until i got home from work. Can't believe it and makes you start thinking about helping people in future as the victim was apparently going to help following a car accident but these two jumped out and attacked him.

Yes lee , they need information about attacks to come ? Then hopefully a single bullet behind the ear, these young idiots are watching too many jihadist videos on hinternet , time they woke up and smelt the poppies because this is the only reason the Taliban are fighting , Enoch Powell was bloody spot on " rivers of blood "

• Like 1

I take it you are referring to the attack that happened in London this afternoon?

I thought police marksmen were trained to shoot to kill. In this case they appear to have failed. Unfortunately.

Perhaps their ouija board interrogation system is on the blink or the medium is on holiday

• Like 1

The video showing one of the attackers calmly giving an 'interview' after an attack is one of the most chilling things I've seen.

Horrific attack.

• Like 1

Can anyone think of another religion that spawns so many evil people and has so little respect for other cultures? We interned suspected Nazis in the 30s, perhaps we should start to do that with suspected fundamentalists, whatever their nationality.

Can anyone think of another religion that spawns so many evil people and has so little respect for other cultures? We interned suspected Nazis in the 30s, perhaps we should start to do that with suspected fundamentalists, whatever their nationality.

Christianity for a start ever heard of The Crusades

• Like 3

Absolutely disgusting.

perhaps we should start to do that with suspected fundamentalists, whatever their nationality.

It would save us paying for them to live it up in prison

Religious fundamentalist are in every religion and has been over the time since religion was born, however this murdering act is against all religious beliefs " thall shall not kill" is a key stone of every religion, hopefully this is no more than a apparition and not a new way of murder for these beasts, or this will only add to the distrust of their religion in general I hope this doesn't happen as this will be a disaster, it does look like these two ******s are homegrown

I must add that these are not Muslims. They are brainwashed morons with no concept of respect or belief.

The quran teaches that God made man and man has no right of place to take the life of God's creation.

Basically in the eyes of their own religion they've just committed an atrocious crime and will spend eternity burning in hell. They haven't actually read the book I'd imagine.

My girlfriend was brought up Muslim and she and her family wouldn't hurt a fly. They hate this type of behaviour as much as the rest of us.

Anyway, point to be taken. These dumb ****s are not Muslims!

I am agnostic and proud for reference and my girl is learning fast.

• Like 2

Ive just read this and was about to post up on here until i saw this. The government need to get their fingers from out of their arses and actually make our laws and Police force a lot stricter. Too many people getting away with crimes these days.

He also put on his twitter 'anyone who wears a help for heroes t-shirt deserves to get beheaded tbh'.

I would be more than happy to shoot them two and do life for that comment.

RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROXP8JDG9M

video now removed by the tube.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

Christianity for a start ever heard of The Crusades

Here we go, we all know about the crusades nothing to do with religion this ! Anyone that can link this and religion are arseholes its nowt to do with religion , these kids have been virtually brainwashed by people like Abu katada and their like , evil evil evil people

This is like that silly stunt that Noel Edmonds pulled many years back, chillingly realised.

The astranged 'cause' of these people is rotten to the core.

It's like me being annoyed that I can't feed the animals at the zoo, so I go and scalp a zoo keeper.

I dare not say what I think as someone will come along and SHOUT RASCIST, and blame me for being a White English Catholic.

• Like 4

I'm going to refrain from adding my tuppence worth here.

All I'll say is that my sister is a copper in Woolwich and that

I feel sorry for her having to try and police these uncivilised scum.

• Like 2