Not bad for a 12 year old & new mods

After a couple of busy weekends on the car , heres the finished item (for now lol) . 3 weeknds back had her clay blocked and polished and waxed , last weekend fitted the 3" TIP and this weekend with help from my dad fitted my forge intercooler , milotec grills and did a big mouth bumper . Good and bad comments welcome

• Like 1

I cut the crash bar , I used a guide on here that bowders send me when he did his car . I can take a picture tomorrow looking straight on for you . I agree on the lowering part , but I cant because of the places I go fishing , some of the tracks I go down are bad so cant that the chance of damaging her :(

Look nice mate...

Your near side strut mount looks to be worn buddy as can see the strut is lifted. That happen when the rubber top mount has worn and becomes weak...

You car has a certain look like mine... :rofl:

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

BlackFrontGrill26.jpg

Car looks nice! Get much trouble with the plate. ;) I know I did and reverted back to usual as I was at risk of losing it.

No trouble at all. Actually it is a std plate just cut the excess off to leave approx 5mm gap around the lettering

I cut the crash bar , I used a guide on here that bowders send me when he did his car . I can take a picture tomorrow looking straight on for you . I agree on the lowering part , but I cant because of the places I go fishing , some of the tracks I go down are bad so cant that the chance of damaging her :(

cheers dude will help me decide if i see square on :hi:

No trouble at all. Actually it is a std plate just cut the excess off to leave approx 5mm gap around the lettering

I meant the letter spacing. Should be N10 KSF I.e distinct gap between numbers and letters, and no splitting of groups. The fuzz round my way go crazy for mis-spaced numberplates.

Really good looking dude, a shocking pink has been it ain't! Spoiler isn't my taste but looks fab on that chunky rump.

Any plans to drop it?

I meant the letter spacing. Should be N10 KSF I.e distinct gap between numbers and letters, and no splitting of groups. The fuzz round my way go crazy for mis-spaced numberplates.

Ah ok got you, never been stopped in the past 6 years of ownership even in the last 2 years since I cut it down. One police man admired the car few months back.:D

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

Hi Skud. Nicks Dad, the DV valve had to be fitted that way as he has a faulty made tip hose!! should be sorted soon when he gets a new one

glad all works done !!!! Nick can help me get on with some of my jobs now!! pmsl Ie my mk1 1300s fez!! lol

Edited by wolfinsheepsclothing

Car looks nice! Get much trouble with the plate. ;) I know I did and reverted back to usual as I was at risk of losing it.

I have jap style one which is smaller than Bowders one and I have never been stopped for it yet. (touch wood)

Nice Looking Motor too Red is a nice Colour.

Thanks for the comments . Not had any problems with these plates on the car yet (touch wood) but i have a feeling i might have problems with the front one now as its 12x3 :/ . As for the DV being back to front , thats the only way i could make it fit untill i get my new TIP , but the noise is growning on me now .