Various parts forsale (Gauges, Amp & Subs and 18" Wheels)

Cossie1

As title I have the following parts up for grabs.

I decided I don't need 2 modified vRS's so the road car has been returned to almost standard, and these parts are now avaliable.

Swoosh Boost and Volts Gauges in Triple gauge pod to fit above / under stereo

These are electronic smoke faced gauges, so when turned off you they go black, and the pod has been wrapped to match the carbon effect of the stereo trim.

£95

Centre boost gauge not included.

gauges_zpse9732ea9.jpg

IMG_1966_zps9f4903e7.jpg

Hifonics Brutus 1200w Amp and Twin SNG Audio 12" Subs in Box.

No idea of value, fits nicely in the boot of the vRS, has all amp wiring included.

£100 (collection only as very heavy)

T2eC16RHJHIE9nyseHP1BRDQStO3g60_57_zpsba

18" RS4 reps (5x100) 18"x8" ET35 with as new 225/40/18 tyres fitted.

Would rather swap these for some other wheels that will clear brembo calipers though, as i'm fedup with fitting spacers everytime I put road wheels back on my car.

IMG_1723_zps6434be04.jpg

IMG_1718_zps8fbab1b7.jpg

IMG_1689_zps55241aa6.jpg

This picture shows how they sit without spacers fitted as this was when I had the tarrox calipers fitted.

IMG_1711_zpsd3920834.jpg

Forge TIP (BLUE)

In good condition (there are a few marks on it but not noticeable when fitted), the DV and PCV outlets have been cut down as they were too long, but this isn't noticable when fitted.

£SOLD

Tarox 6 pot front brake kit

The calipers are in the rare metallic Green, so go very well with the standard rear brakes, the front discs are in very good condition, and are what Tarox call the sport Japan discs, they are Grooved and drilled 323mm, and there is plenty left on the pads too, Goodridge braided front hoses and all bolts and brakets are included.

£SOLD

Forge 006 dv (silver)

This is only a couple of months old, it has a few minor marks on it, but they would prob polish out.

£SOLD

Apexi AVCR boost controller

Probably the best electronic boost controller in the world, comes complete with all wiring and sensors, and I even have a copy of the instruction manual to help you get it setup, I will also include the ashtray lid if required.

£SOLD

Jabbasport Induction Kit with Heatshield

Comes with K&N filter (needs a clean), maf adaptor, adaptor and K&N filter for SAI pipe, and the Heatshield (the heatshield has a couple of small holes where the AVCR solenoid was fitted to it, but they have been covered with 2 small stickers and won't effect the performance of the heatshield).

£SOLD (£230 new)

Forge Front Mount Intercooler kit.

This is the complete kit with crashbar (the crashbar has been drilled to allow more air to the cooler, but it has not been cut, and therefore it still has it's strength), There is also an adaptor to take both sizes of map sensor (map sensor not included). These are the easiest intercooler to fit to a mk1 octavia vrs.

£SOLD (£730 new)

Full Stainless Exhaust System (Turbo back with 200cell sports cat).

200cell sports cat which will pass an MOT (as it only did so last month), with custom cat back system, non resonated centre box (cobra), and standard tailpipe fitted on the end, for that standard look, very very well made system that bolts together with flanges rather than slot together, and very quiet whilst still giving a nice burble and also very light for the size of it.

£SOLD (sorry can't split as the system won't bolt to a standard downpipe)

If you want any pictures of anything specific please ask and I will sort them as soon as possible.

All prices are FIRM and + delivery, no offers at these prices please, obviously collection is prefered due to size and value of most items.

Pm sent mate

Replied :)

OH MY GOD.. I want those brakes! But budget only stretches for my new turbo :(

GLWTS :)

You don't really need a new turbo, find a used one instead and get the brakes :D

Would you sell the boost gauge pod separate to the gauges if so how much posted to Portsmouth thanks lee

Only if someone wants the gauges without the pod, otherwise I don't want to split i'm afraid.

• Like 1

Standard size for K03s and standard maf.

Its not one of the bigger ones that have been introduced recently then? The 75mm sort of size?

Its not one of the bigger ones that have been introduced recently then? The 75mm sort of size?

No, but the forge ones are not restrictive, I have a forge 1 on my track car also and thats good enough for 250bhp / 303lbft.

• Like 1

So with could afford those fecking brakes :(

Hmmm who could i mug lol

lol :D

How are they for replacement discs ?

Specific tarox

Or is it another vehicle disc n pads they use ?

The discs are normal LCR discs (the Tarox sport japan discs are mega money, for them to zinc coat them, and then drill and groove the discs), but you can fit any LCR discs.

The pads are made to fit the caliper, however there are options avaliable so you won't have to stick with Tarox pads if you don't want.

They take LCR Discs and pads Lloyd.

If they're the B30 kit anway

It is the B30 kit.

So any funky lcr disc goes on then

Seems yellow stuff is available for some tarox kits

Hmm.... How to fund them :)

Yeh any LCR discs will do.

For pads there is plenty of options, Ebc, Pagid, PF, DS2500 and DS3000, I expect carbotec do something also.