James' VR6T 4 Motion Golf. Now SOLD!

James I

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow has brought something new, I am now the owner of a 1986 Peugeot 205 GTI MSA log Booked rally car, it is not the tidiest looking car but the engine, gearbox, diff, brakes are all good, so all the expensive bits are in good order with a recent engine rebuild just a few months ago, it has completed two rallies on this engine.

All I need to do now is spend more money, BARS test, race suit, helmet, HANS device, tyres and an entry fee for the first event.

I may even bring the PUG to How Fast, me and Haydn can enter the rally section in ow Fast  :D

• Like 4

Bring to Combe :)

Not sure about that Josh, I only collect it next week, I am still building my garage too, I have so much to do it is unbelievable.   I am looking online now for some bits and pieces, an off side rear wheel arch trim for a 205 for example!

My man cave is coming on well, it now has all roof trusses up and a couple of sheets on the roof too.

Just the walls, 20 foot wide X 24 foot long

post-70698-0-28278300-1458510698_thumb.jpg

Roof is approx 12 foot high to the ridge incase I drop on a two post lift in the future.

post-70698-0-18569000-1458510718_thumb.jpg

In the dark after working late last week.

post-70698-0-46305600-1458510884_thumb.jpg

The place looks like a chapel more than a garage!

Edited by James I

Not sure about that Josh, I only collect it next week, I am still building my garage too, I have so much to do it is unbelievable. I am looking online now for some bits and pieces, an off side rear wheel arch trim for a 205 for example!

My man cave is coming on well, it now has all roof trusses up and a couple of sheets on the roof too.

Just the walls, 20 foot wide X 24 foot long

20160305_155916.jpg

Roof is approx 12 foot high to the ridge incase I drop on a two post lift in the future.

20160313_124605.jpg

In the dark after working late last week.

20160317_213558.jpg

The place looks like a chapel more than a garage!

Stick it on the trailer! Haha!

Garage progress looks very good indeed mate, I'm envious! My new place has no garage and my drive down the side is slightly too narrow to build one too I think :(

Stick it on the trailer! Haha!

Garage progress looks very good indeed mate, I'm envious! My new place has no garage and my drive down the side is slightly too narrow to build one too I think :(

You are welcome to come up here and use the garage any time mate, once the roof is on I have an 8k wood burner and full flue to go in there too so it should be nice and warm in the winter months  :p

I am also on the look out for a two poster to go in there.

1.9?

Mates got one on 45's and it doesn't half shift.

He bought a rally car as a donor for his road car project so we just swapped everything across bar the cage and bucket seats.

Awesome things they are

1.9?

Mates got one on 45's and it doesn't half shift.

He bought a rally car as a donor for his road car project so we just swapped everything across bar the cage and bucket seats.

Awesome things they are

It's a 1.6 Si, it has been cammed and also shifts as it is completely stripped out, it also has diff, close ratio box, roll cage and harnesses, seats etc, all log booked and read to go in the forest  :peek:

Could end bad or it could end good 

• Like 1

It's a 1.6 Si, it has been cammed and also shifts as it is completely stripped out, it also has diff, close ratio box, roll cage and harnesses, seats etc, all log booked and read to go in the forest  :peek:

Could end bad or it could end good

You'll have a blast, bloody quick little things

• Like 1

You'll have a blast, bloody quick little things

I pick it up on Saturday so will see how I get on around here where I live, we have miles of private farm tracks that just happen to be loose surface

• Like 1

I don't think I will be using it on the road much, it is purely a competition car, I may even take it to How Fast, it won't win but it will be good fun.

I will get a thread started and some pictures up when I get it on Saturday.

• Like 3