Yeti started talking to me ?

Yetiflute

Today I selected reverse to exit a car park in the wilds of Mull and instead of the expected reversing sensor actuation bong I got a hearty jingle followed by a voice saying something like "the language settings have been reset to English" I sat there stunned and could see nothing on any display to indicate anything unusual. The reversing sensor display was on and sensors worked.

Didn't know yeti was chatty. I had not been playing with anything and could not force a repeat performance. Also, until tonight my phone had not been connected to the Bluetooth. Tonight I connected my phone and of course could get voice control activated whereby Yeti chatted to me nicely about various phone options. However that retort when I selected reverse earlier today came as a big surprise. Any ideas anyone ?

Apologies in advance if I delay in responding within this thread but my Internet connection is somewhat iffy in this remote location.

By pushing in the scroll button on the left hand side of the MFSW.

And after pressing said wheel/button you can adjust the volume of how loud she screams at you with the same wheel. I normally just shout Cancel at her as that is all she seems to understand.

As to "the language settings have been reset to English"... I've never had her tell me that.

If you have the Columbus on you can talk to it to change all kinds of things, zoom levels on the map, change the radio to media etc, great fun :giggle:

If you have the Columbus on you can talk to it to change all kinds of things, zoom levels on the map, change the radio to media etc, great fun :giggle:

Would he mind if I continued to talk to myself now and then?
  • Like 1