reset service spanner 1.6tdi se

Which model have you got? E.G. Fabia 1, 1.2 htp petrol, Ambience, manual.

If it is a Fabia 1, you may get better replies in Fabia 1 section of forum.

I must admit to have struggled with the odometer reset button in an effort to put out the spanner. As previously mentioned, we have 2 Fabia2 & 3 Fabia1s in our family and one I just can't put out even with my Gendan Maxscan code reader.

Have you got Fabia handbook /Haynes Manual 'cos they both give 'reset' info....

I noticed on the maxidot there is a service indicator reset option. Is it as simple as just selecting this or is there more to it?

Yep!! Just select it. Won't even ask "are you sure"

Sorry, clearly, was not sure which Fabia 'cos it says Fabia1 on your identification.

As previously posted, this feature IS sometimes difficult to manage.

Try the method on page 12 of Fabia2 handbook 'resetting service interval display'.

It is annoying to have your car go 'bong' at you each time you turn it on,

my younger son's Fabia1 1.4 16v does it and I can't switch it off even using my Gendan Maxscan - any suggestions welcome.

Clearly, if above does not help, come back on and I'll give you a 'step by step' guide.

BRISKODA is soooo good 'cos folks really want to help each other. I had real success doing my older son's console bushes with a photo guide from a BRISKODA friend.