octavia 3 interiors at night

hi friends just wanted to know how the skoda Octavia interior looks at night. the superb interior illumination looks awesome and superb at night. but i have checked many interior images of skoda octavia 3 but i haven't founded any good video or image of interior illumination of octavia at night.

please octavia owners can u post the interior illumination snaps at night of your octavia 3 please......

check superb looks gr8 at night but does octavia????????

http://i1277.photobu...zpsd241be5d.jpg

Edited by Ali rider

didnt know i had them when i got car until i went out at night, they are all over place, previous owner speced some kind of interior light pack with dimming etc

i think so VW wanted their golf to look more premium than Octavia

so optional light package is not available in Octavia???

Edited by Ali rider

What would be nice to have, like I love in light aircraft, is a light test button that illuminates everything, so you can 1) take nice shots like that, 2) know a bulb has died for an instrument.

why skoda uses green illuminations they cant use something blue or white lights instead of green it will look far better???

is led footwell lights available in octavia???

NIce ones Matt Pez. Not what I hoped for but still nice.

Looks better in real life, there is more use of white lighting than it all being green and it is all more subtle than the Superb was, a lot more classy imo.

Edited by Matt Pez