octavia 3 interiors at night

See you're a Magnum fan Matt....nice to know you're part of the bretheren.

Good spot! They were one of my fav bands back in my youth! I think I went to about 6 tours on the trott in the late 80s! :rock:

• Like 1

Looks good Matt, thanks for those. The rear LEDs are the business!

They are not LEDs, just standards, still look great though, much happier with the rear end compared to the Berb Twin Door!

Good spot! They were one of my fav bands back in my youth! I think I went to about 6 tours on the trott in the late 80s! :rock:

I wonder how many other on here know them - saw them way back just after 2nd album - ended up drinking (way too much!) with them after show. Shame they never really made the big breakthrough.

The Superb on the photo is missing the footwell lights. It´s standard on most Superbs here in DK. I love the interior lights at night; the airvent lights, the CAT vision, footwell lights, illuminated door handles etc :)

• Like 1

Here you go, decided to take a few snaps this evening, enjoy....

thanks MATT PEZ great images the octy looks awesome at night specially the c shaped tail lights.

and also the interiors are great

are those interior illumination are led as in superb???

I wonder how many other on here know them - saw them way back just after 2nd album - ended up drinking (way too much!) with them after show. Shame they never really made the big breakthrough.

big fan too Mr Bob Catley Snook myself and Daughter then aged 10 in to the bar at the nec one year when we met him at a Alice cooper gig Top man

see them regularly at the picturedrome nr hudds

My era was more the Storyteller's Night through to Goodnight LA period, mid 80s to early 90s. I have their first 8 albums on the Amundsen at the mo, need to update my collection though, I think there are at least another 8 studio albums plus a selection of live gig releases and compilations out there, they must be knocking on a bit now as they formed in the early/mid 70s but didn't release Kingdom of Madness until '78. They seem to have quite a following in the UK and Germany.

big fan too Mr Bob Catley Snook myself and Daughter then aged 10 in to the bar at the nec one year when we met him at a Alice cooper gig Top man

see them regularly at the picturedrome nr hudds

I think they did a couple of big tours in 2011 and 2012 but are playing mostly festivals or around Brum this year, perhaps their motability scooters need a good charge! :giggle:

thanks MATT PEZ great images the octy looks awesome at night specially the c shaped tail lights.

and also the interiors are great

are those interior illumination are led as in superb???

There are a couple of leds to illuminate the centre console but most of the light you see there is the main interior light as I was sat in the back with the door open to take the pics!

• Like 1

Matt - loads of albums since then following the re-form after "Sleepwalking"...my fave band of all time....Lonely Night from Vigilante was the first song I heard and I was hooked...got all of their stuff....You might want to consider the 2 Hard Rain spin offs that Tony and Bob did following the Magnum split in the 90s. Bob has done about 5 solo albums too - well worth getting.

Saw them last at Newcastle last October, still brilliant live....mid 60s now but still class acts....met Bob when he did a solo gig years ago with his manager Annie....really nice bloke.

Edited by Ninjoid
  • Like 1

interiors of the new octavia vrs will be different or the same. heard that instrument panel will be different for vrs??? so will they use differnt LEDs lightning for that?

here is the pic of instrument panel of the new octavia vrs

Skoda_Octavia_III_RS_2013_katalog_komple

i think so the one in octavia3 looks good as compared to this vrs instrument panel

2013-Skoda-Octavia-III-92_zps9d518c7c.jp

Edited by Ali rider

I prefer the standard Mk 3 one to the VRS one by the looks of it. The Octavia looks fantastic at night and it feels different too, maybe it's just me getting lost in the ambiance but she's a beaut to drive after dark!

• Like 1

Hmm, I was expecting the side mirrors lights to be a whole lot more powerful! They barely seem to be doing anything, at least in those photos anyway.

• Like 1

Got a picture of mine during night. It's worst picture ever. It can't describe the passion you see inside during night. Maybe get one with long exposure.

but does the interior looks good please bro post some pics.

Hmm, I was expecting the side mirrors lights to be a whole lot more powerful! They barely seem to be doing anything, at least in those photos anyway.

I wouldn't necessarily go by a photo if they are the same as the ones in my yeti they will be fine, makes a difference if you park next to puddles !

does octavia3 have LEDs puddle lamps

• 2 weeks later...

So these footwell lights, do they come on the car, if so what trim or is that an aftermarket purchase

i think so skoda octavia 3 has footwell lights got this information and photo from pilsen auto skoda dealer facebook page

here is the pic

603224_386784304747370_1536616892_n_zpsd

source

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.386784234747377.93286.142062625886207&type=1

I haven't checked on the UK config, but it's available as an option at least on the Elegance spec with a very low price of 15 euros. You see, I even sound as if I am the salesman. :)

• Like 1