GoodWood Festival Of Speed

VRSnoobie

Hey guys (oh and girls), just wondering if anyones off to Goodwood f.o.s this year? im off again for the whole 4days camping, wondering if any other Briskoda members are off and maybe do a meet at the camp site. im going to be going there gate E to the non electric campsite.

If the weather is as bad as it has been for this summer so far then just the day visit seems more likely I reckon.

• Like 1

Going the Thursday, trying to get tickets for one of the FOS proper days by entering every giveaway going.

Going the Thursday, trying to get tickets for one of the FOS proper days by entering every giveaway going.

Got two free tickets for thursday thanks to that link you provided :)
  • Like 1

I'm going to the friday with my cousin and two mates. There was supposed to be 5 of us going but one of the guys has just bailed on me. We've never been before so are REALLY looking forward to it... looks like it's gonna be a great line up this year. Just hoping that the weather is like today :-)

• Like 1

Im heading down to it again. We leave on Wednesday morning and head backup the road on Monday morning. The 8 hour drive each way is worth it. Line-up looks brilliant again this year.

Was there last year for the 1st year and myself and my dad are going to make it an annual event.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well good wood was awesome this year, the weather was great too, as was the rally stage, did anyone else see the world premier of the new VRS? also did anyone do the skoda uphill 4D experience?. cant wait til next years.

I agree... Goodwood was fantastic and was very much helped by the nice weather!! I really enjoyed having a mooch around the different stands but 1 day was nowhere near enough!! I will have to stay over next time I think!

The Skoda display was good and I managed to get a few good pics... Did anyone else see the Babys Pram with massive alloys in the skoda stand?? Brought a smile to my face :giggle:

If anyone hasn't been and is thinking about it I'd definately say "DO IT"!! A real petrol heads day out... Just set off mega early!! Took us 2hrs 15 mins to get from Chepstow to Chichister then another 3 hours to do the last 5 or 10 miles!!! :@ would have been quicker to walk!!

Didn't do the 4D experience but there was SO much to do I just couldn't get around it all. But there's always next year!!

I felt a bit jaded with it this time and we even left there my 2PM. But we were there at 7pm and did see almost everything. Didn't walk to the top of the hill because we saw it last year. If I got next year I'll be doing Friday and Saturday.