mk1 fabia vrs upper boost pipe

Richard-vrs

I've emailed Lloyd at Allard the fitted pictures of the pipe which will go on their site, as far as price goes it might be difficult for a group buy because some people will want it with either one or two couplings or just the alloy pipe without hoses or the complete pipe/hoses and an EGR delete kit as well as hose colour. It may be easier for those interested to call them directly on 01452 725666 and tell them Kenny from Briskoda sent you, the price will be similar to the Golf mk4 kit which is at the beginning of this topic.

I must say I'm.surprised at how hight the price is, suppose the diy option such as Carl's works out around 70-80notes though. appreciate its a custom piece though.

I might contact the vendors on eBay to try and group buy the parts as per Carl's guide to try and get the cost down if anyone is interested.

May also see about sorting the bottom pipe too, in the same way.

I may well have the wrong end of the stick here, but if you're organising a group buy, you are actually supposed to organise a group buy.

This just looks like an Allard advert. You apparently get one made (for free?) and the pictures of your pipe fitted are the ones that will go on Allard's website, and if anyone else wants one they should ring Allard and pay full price for it? Nicely played.

I paid out for second hand pipe work to send to Allard for them to work from for a jig, the first pipe was sent to me for to try which I have paid for. If 20 people or at least 10 can put their names down as confirmed wanting one then I'll try again but I'll guarantee it still won't be cheap enough.