MotoGP

LouLou__x

I watched it on iplayer when it finally showed up at 11pm.  Enjoyed the race.  Thought Cruthlow should have gotten second but I will fly against popular opinion and say he got a bit giddy when he touched Marquez (sounds rude!) so deserved the 3rd he got.  Jorge is a trooper (or stupid, you decide) after racing just to get points despite his injury.

Edit - Oh and that Italian fella did ok. Who is he? Wossi? Tossi? The name escapes me at this time.........!!

Edited by Usernamealreadytaken
  • Like 1

Certainly not me. BBC obsessed with it, nobody else cares.

Then why click the link?

Great race from Rossi but assen suits the yamahas to a tee due the amount of corners, any tracks with straights the Hondas will start to pick up again,

Also Lorenzo has balls the size of melons for riding with that injury

Then why click the link?

Because my telepathy is having Sunday off and the poster might have been writing about how the BBC is obsessed with it.

Because my telepathy is having Sunday off and the poster might have been writing about how the BBC is obsessed with it.

It's on once every two weeks.... Yeah really obsessed...

As opposed to the million talent shows that are on or yet another family quiz show

• Like 4

Certainly not me. BBC obsessed with it, nobody else cares.

Really?  I care, and certainly think its better than that dreary, yawnsville effort that is F1.  Also I wouldn't say the BBC are obsessed but they are the only channel to have live coverage, and in HD which is nice.  I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to make it a more widespread sport and supporting a Brit who is doing pretty well.

• Like 2