Arrived

jobby

At last my new baby is parked on my drive, just getting a headache now worki g out how to configure everything .

But its beauty and I cant stop smiling , its even better than when I first ordered it.

I'll post up some pics soon.

L&K 170 sharkblue

• Like 3

Pleased for you, hope you enjoy it.

Can I ask what your build week was? I'm just trying to gauge time it currently takes to arrive in UK from build as I'm waiting for mine.

• 3 weeks later...

At last my new baby is parked on my drive, just getting a headache now worki g out how to configure everything .

But its beauty and I cant stop smiling , its even better than when I first ordered it.

I'll post up some pics soon.

L&K 170 sharkblue

Ooh, nice. Picture please!

Patience please, work first, then a clean then pics to follow.

Really pleased with my purchase, have particularly enjoyed the air con recently, just gotta find time to look at it rather than working.

The good news! My Rosso Brunello Yeti with Spitzberg alloys arrived today!

The reality! It cost £6.50 from Amazon and came by post at 1/72 scale. Another month to wait for the real thing but at least I can drool over the little feller in the meantime.

• Like 1