am i the first

again, lovely and makes the pre Fl look quite..... cheap i think, but one thing i don't like, there is no "superb" etched into the headlamps, one thing i really like on mine

Edited by United 11

Very nice, but I didn't think they would be out yet until the 17th, my local dealer was supposed to be calling me when they had one in, so I'll be calling them instead to find outs happening?

This is bull he doesn't own this car at all, any owner would post full on pics and blank the plates, this is a company demo, sorry mate but you is busted.

Winner of the pointless post of the day, sir!

Better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove any doubt! Eh?

• Like 3

Winner of the pointless post of the day, sir!

Better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove any doubt! Eh?

Did you think that all up on your own or did you have help?

You may wanna be a mug but I don't, and that is someone pretending the car is theirs when it's obvious it's not, excuse me can i park on your drive etc.

Edited by Supurbia

Did you think that all up on your own or did you have help?

You may wanna be a mug but I don't, and that is someone pretending the car is theirs when it's obvious it's not, excuse me can i park on your drive etc.

What's your point?

Do you want to denigrate the OP?

Is it one-upmanship?

What will you get out of all of this? Satisfaction? 

Your comments tell a hell of a lot about you. And it's far from pleasant.

Please, do us all a favour, and stay away. If you've nothing good to say, keep your mouth shut.

Your comments tell a hell of a lot about you. And it's far from pleasant.

Please, do us all a favour, and stay away. If you've nothing good to say, keep your mouth shut.

Just shows you haven't been reading what I've posted doesn't it, and basically to answer you, I DON'T LIKE OR APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO DECEIVE OTHERS, is that clear enough for you?

Edited by Supurbia

Just shows you haven't been reading what I've posted doesn't it, and basically to answer you, I DON'T LIKE OR APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO DECEIVE OTHERS, is that clear enough for you?

At this stage I have zero interest in anything you post. It shows a very poor picture of you.

As for this thread? Deceit? You really need to get out more, live a little and worry about things that are actually important.

http://m1366.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Robert_Nutt/DSCF1054_zpsb6bbfaff.jpg.html

If you would like to have a look at my few posts on here, you may realise you are not being decieved.

The car was ordered in March but due to wanting a DAB radio I had to have a factory order, production had ceased so I had to wait for the f/l version.

Edited by full_throttle

Can't prove anything either way tbh, but shots with boot open, half the front missing etc normally means someone is not being entirely honest by trying to hide the identity of it, ok the OP has now posted 2 pics with partial number plates showing but it begs the question that the car is OTR when it's not properly launched yet, which says to me this car belongs to a Skoda dealer rather than a private buyer,

Hey ho anyway, I'll remember not to answer you when I see the cry of my cars making funny noises etc Supeeeeerb,

And now I must go prep the photobucket pics of my Dino that I want to show off across the net :think:

The OP doesn't have to prove anything to you or anyone else.

What is out of order, is jumping in and accusing people of lying. But as said above, this is not the first time you have done this to people on this forum.

• Like 1

Can't prove anything either way tbh, but shots with boot open, half the front missing etc normally means someone is not being entirely honest by trying to hide the identity of it, ok the OP has now posted 2 pics with partial number plates showing but it begs the question that the car is OTR when it's not properly launched yet, which says to me this car belongs to a Skoda dealer rather than a private buyer,

Hey ho anyway, I'll remember not to answer you when I see the cry of my cars making funny noises etc Supeeeeerb,

And now I must go prep the photobucket pics of my Dino that I want to show off across the net :think:

Supurbia,

Why do you always try to provoke an argument and wreck perfectly good conversations. If all you want to do is antagonise people please go somewhere else and leave these posts for people who are genuinely interested in the topics.

• Like 1

As per my earlier post, today is the official launch date and what did I get in the post from my dealer today, yep a brand new brochure. That said, there a few of these already on the road in the UK which have been bought by European companies and delivered here for their UK sales force.

I have not seen any but I have been told by a friend, who's friend has one as a company car and took delivery of it last week, here in the UK. I don't think he would lie about it either as he is more of an Audi man anyway.