17" team dynamics - Y style alloys 5x100 fitment

hutchysrs50

Got these with the car when i bought it, have recently changed to the standard alloys so i no longer need these.

2 tyes have about 4mm tread on them and the other 2 around 2mm but are worn on the edges so will need changing.

They all have curb marks on them so would benefit from a refurb or at least going over to clean them up abit. One of them has a previous repair on the back of the alloy.

These cost round £700 new - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130808409483?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Wanting around £150ono - Collection from Newcastle NE5

img0420th.jpg

k4ge.jpg

2nic.jpg

hpt1.jpg

kwt1.jpg

6dny.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Right got these back up for sale, had them on my passat for the past 6 month or so now but that's been sold.

For the sake of the listing selling as needing tyres and a refurb, £50 will take them away.

Where are you located?

Just seen in the first add you put the postcode  :blush:  I was working in Newcastle all of last week and would of had these  :@  :@  :@  closest I'll be is Leeds any time soon  :wall:

I would have these off you but I'm currently working 7 days a week :( don't suppose your anywhere near manchester soon?

Wow your 2hrs 30 away :(

Right got these back up for sale, had them on my passat for the past 6 month or so now but that's been sold.

For the sake of the listing selling as needing tyres and a refurb, £50 will take them away.

Great price, but Passat?  Passat is 5*112 PCD.  Assume you used adaptors.

Got a few pm's now,

I would prefer these to be collected so you can see the wheels for yourself, inspect them and the tyres. I've said £50 for a quick sale to get rid of them. If they don't sell I will consider bagging them up for a courier.

I will get some more pictures of the back's and also the repair to one of them.

ideal winter wheels for that price! If you've still got them Saturday afternoon, i'm picking up my octavia in Newcastle, send me a message, i'll definatley take them for £50!