Most amount of miles seen to a tank!

Ah crossed wires lol

I'm not seeing that, most was about 98 the other day on the Maerdy road bridge in traffic, it takes a lot of idling in 29c weather to reach that and soon comes back down when moving. 

I did read that's normal though !!!

I saw 320 out of my first tank before i ran out (the car was still showing 15 miles remaining)

2nd and 3rd  were 394/386 respectively with some fair motorway and cruising mileage.

Average calculated MPG since ive owned the car (2 months) is currently 34.29mpg

Admittedly not a vRS, but my 1.8T 4x4 estate averages 27.8 mpg (over the last ~16K miles). The car is running a stage 1 Jabba map and has managed a "tank" best of 465 miles. This required 61 litres and equated to 34.8 mpg.

The 4x4 is somewhat heavier than a vRS (+ ~60Kg), although I'm told has a slightly larger saddle type fuel tank (+ ~8 litres).

My trip computer "2" is currently showing a figure very close to the actual (measured) average. Trip "1" seems widely innacurate though.

I saw 320 out of my first tank before i ran out (the car was still showing 15 miles remaining)

2nd and 3rd  were 394/386 respectively with some fair motorway and cruising mileage.

Average calculated MPG since ive owned the car (2 months) is currently 34.29mpg

It's not just me then :rofl:

mine has a habit of running out when showing a range of ~25 miles.

Mine is standard and I've once got 503 miles out of a brimmed tank, and that was running another 20ish miles after the miles left display went to 0!!

Often see over 450 though. I do drive it pretty steady, and my commute includes quite a lot of flowing A and B roads with just enough traffic to discourage hooning, so a contant 50mph or so and go with the flow, not much stop start.

• Like 1

The weekend just gone I went from my house 5 mins from J25 M1, down to Hailsham, bit of pottering about, across to Brighton and then back. Trip showed 454.5 miles when I pulled up for fuel at Donington services.

Journey down was probably about 60 most of the way with a few squirts for overtaking and a bit of slow traffic on the M25. Few blasts on the A22 Hailsham bypass, and the journey over to Brighton, then pretty much a constant 70 on the way back taking the slightly longer Dartford crossing route. Think I ran about 50+ miles after the light came on and about 15-20 with the range indicating 0.

This is with the boot fully loaded with my RC car gear and camping stuff and running on V-Power. Standard vRS 51 plate with ~85k and overdue a service.