Ideas for improving the interior of my vRS

Try to colour match the leather colour with any painting. IMO ashtray lid and the "cheeks" of the centre binnacle either side of the stereo (not the cupholder/blanks, the actual rounded surround outside that.). I've not seen it done before though.

Another idea would be foot-well lights. Have a look for "Korban" - Karl's posts on the subject.

It may prove possible to obtain lighter interior plastics from ANOther Fabia model but the only other colour I can identify would be biege! Google images for that.

J.

Wouldn't the leather glare in the sun?

The problem with flocking I found is that you can't just do the dash, door cards, kick plates, A, B, C pillar trims - they all need doing to tie it in :)

The problem with flocking I found is that you can't just do the dash, door cards, kick plates, A, B, C pillar trims - they all need doing to tie it in :)

Good point Dan. I had thought about doing the dash in leather. Maybe just the lower half in blue to match the door cards and seats

Guest BigJase88

There is a technique called "flocking" can look quite nice in the right colour / place.

Seen alot of dashboards done in black which looked nice :)

Flock is cool but don't think it would match leather very well!

Would look good with a set of buckets and a momo rally wheel

I haven't got much else to compare to, but when I was selling cars for peugeot. Many a time I'd take an RCZ and that had a full leather dash and that didnt reflect the sun at all. It was almost like a matt grey. Looked really really nice, despite it being a horrible peugeot and just a 308 underneath.