nuisance car alarm at night

lettie3871

Hi peeps, can anyone help me? My yeti car alarm has started to go off at night. Doesnt happen in the day. It started about 3 nights ago . The time has roughly been the same time every night which i find rather odd, but im sure this is a coincident 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.

I have now taken to taking my keys to bed with me lol. What do you think could be the problem. I have gone over the inside of car just incase little critters etc can not find anything of importance.

Due to collect my new second yeti this weds coming, but i cannot put up with this till then , i need some sleep. Any ideas would be welcome and yes i know ear plugs etc would help but wont help my neighbours haha.

try disarming the internal sensors, when all doors apart from drivers are shut press the button on the closure pillar near the back rake wheel, shut door and arm the system. That will irradicate internal cabin causes.

Had this on my first yeti, the dealer checked it and found no problems, but turned the sensitivity down from high to medium, it never happened again.

I had my next yeti turned down to medium at PDI and it has never happened on this one,   

I had his the first couple of days wen the car was new. (Higher spec alarm fitted for insurance). The number of beeps it gives when re-setting it indicated the reason. Instaler turned down the sensitivity, no problems since.