Where to buy Skoda trim parts etc...

Hope someone can help, where can I buy the following for the MK1 Octavia elegance 1.9 tdi:

Nearside headlight cover.

Round plastic fixings hold down the boot carpet in place (there are 4 at the back, the car came with one).

Parcel shelf string (with ball at the end).

Hatchback inner felt trim cover (beats me why has the previous owner removed it?).

Engine top cover caps.

Hatchback spoiler. (I don't really like them but mine came with one and it is in awful state).

....and lastly what are you guys using for motor oil for the diesel, I know how important this is for a vag engine, I use to have a Passat pd before the Octavia.

Maybe people on here breaking them might have a few bits you need otherwise am guessing its dealers.

Bought a couple of trim bits for mine and there quite cheap for new bits

It was really easy finding bits for the Passat just took a trip to tps and gave my registration number, thought there was somewhere similar for Skoda.

If you couldn't get anything in the UK, you could buy from CC autodily (a czech shop, sends to UK for GBP 20): www.cc-autodily.cz . The shop is only in Czech, but you can search by part no. I could help you if you were stuck there.

If you couldn't get anything in the UK, you could buy from CC autodily (a czech shop, sends to UK for GBP 20): www.cc-autodily.cz . The shop is only in Czech, but you can search by part no. I could help you if you were stuck there.

Cool, appreciate that, where will I find the part numbers though?

Cool, appreciate that, where will I find the part numbers though?

I'm afraid it's mostly down to googling. I can't help you much there as I don't really know what exactly some of the mentioned things are (e. g. what headlight cover you have in mind). TBH, I'm pretty new to actual motoring. :angel:

I called today my local TPS and the prices for the items I am after are as follows (just in case someone needs similar bits).

Nearside headlight washer cover: apparently you can't just buy the cover as it comes as a whole kit @ £21.75

Round plastic fixings hold down the boot carpet in place (there are 4 at the back, the car came with one): @ £0.59p each

Parcel shelf string (with ball at the end): @ £1.48 better than the price I was going to pay on ebay £5.79.

Hatchback inner felt trim cover (beats me why has the previous owner removed it?): @ £23.54

Engine top cover caps: £1.58 each

Hatchback spoiler. (I don't really like them but mine came with one and it is in awful state): didn't bother with this one as I am thinking of removing mine, just wondering what to do with the holes afterwards.

@ demonufo, were you talking about removing the hatchback boot lining on your vehicle? I don't understand how it could interfere with the beams? can you please explain as I might not bother with it if it's going to give me problems.