Loads of Fabia interior parts for sale

Technoman

Hi guys...

Ive got loads of interior trim and parts left from my fabia vrs and all up for sale..

Some items are:

C/D pillar trims

Steering wheel

Gear knob

Handbrake cover

Carpet

Sun visors

Both airbags

Speedo (clocks)

Loads of parts left, including exterior, mechanical bits... Pm me what you need and il see what i can do and also will give prices.

Thanks all...

Hi guys...

Ive got loads of interior trim and parts left from my fabia vrs and all up for sale..

Some items are:

C/D pillar trims

Steering wheel

Gear knob

Handbrake cover

Carpet

Sun visors

Both airbags

Speedo (clocks)

Loads of parts left, including exterior, mechanical bits... Pm me what you need and il see what i can do and also will give prices.

Thanks all...

how much for the speedo mate?

have you got the hook thats hold the spare wheel cover up and hooks onto the frame of the hatch

i'm after one from an octy 2 but i think it is the same as in my fabia

Have you got the bit of plastic that fits on the drivers interior door handle behind the window switch as mine is cracked...can get pic if needed for clarification

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in the steering wheel assuming it's a mk1 vrs (it doesn't say in the original post) and it's a sensible price. I see someone has already asked about the gear knob but if it's still available I'd be interested in that too if it has the leather gaitor still attached.

Cheers.