RoadWarrior

HAHA this car is madness!  good man for being different, as above the lights look gash, and im not sure on the rollering. tho i am a tart for  a shiny car! 

gotta feeling its gonna be one of those mental threads where you go bonkers on your car!   I think you need some yellow and black striped tape on it somewhere too!! 

where abouts in kent are ya pal? 

• Like 1

HAHA this car is madness!  good man for being different, as above the lights look gash, and im not sure on the rollering. tho i am a tart for  a shiny car! 

gotta feeling its gonna be one of those mental threads where you go bonkers on your car!   I think you need some yellow and black striped tape on it somewhere too!! 

where abouts in kent are ya pal? 

Funny you should mention hazard tape... because that was part of my original concept lmao

e8b8.jpg

:rofl:

I'm in Sittingbourne - the scummy outer region of Medway :(

I'm just happy that the paintjob has managed to rescue the car from all the rust - one more bad winter and this thing would have been riddled with holes and it would have been of to the scrapyard. If in the future I decide to spend serious money it can always be restored back to it's original state.

Oh, and talking of madness, I've created a new Disney character! :p

axj4.png

dude your good at Photoshop! haha 

you should come to Prept at brands hatch. £2 per person, bar, burgers etc.  Normally last wednesday of the month. loads of Germans motors and the occasional vectra trying to convince themselves that they are an Audi!

:thumbup:

dude your good at Photoshop! haha 

you should come to Prept at brands hatch. £2 per person, bar, burgers etc.  Normally last wednesday of the month. loads of Germans motors and the occasional vectra trying to convince themselves that they are an Audi!

:thumbup:

That's one of the great things about Photoshop - you can mess around with concepts until you're happy, without the risk of doing something to your actual car and ruining it completely :p

I'd love to go mate, but I work permanent nights Sun - Wed so my life is pretty much ruined atm. Hopefully I'll have a new job in the future... one where I can actually do things other than work & sleep!

Well I've been having a play today - first of all with the Fly Eyes. The OEM lights were still too red for my liking (and they're abit knackered :() so I decided to cover the Lexarse ones. Still not fantastic, but it does hide them a lot more and it at least looks "less s***" lol

Before:

lzqx.jpg

After:

xvn3.jpg

Bit rough round the edges, but who cares... the whole damn car is rough round the edges :bandit:

76tl.jpg

Then I added the new reflective skulls to the sides. Very surprised at how quickly they got here from the US.

2m7w.jpg

And then I had a brainwave (oh dear!) I couldn't get the stencil to work, but still wanted roughed-up skulls on the front and back... so I decided to spray 2 black vinyl stickers white, then use a fine brush to add little droplets. The end result was quite good considering it's a bodge job. Not finished yet as I'm still touching them up, but coming out well so far.

Front:

kuy3.jpg

h5ae.jpg

Back:

s6qj.jpg

And a final shot of the whole car:

2n2c.jpg

Just went to the shops quickly and the journey there and back consisted of lots of people stopping and looking, so clearly my attempt at stealth has failed miserably :D

• Like 3

All you need now is some corragated iron for the windows and some kind of minigun mounted somewhere and your sorted :D

I love cars like this, if you ever get bored have a look on youtube for mighty car mods zombie car...ypul get lots of ideas :D

This is awesome :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everyone - glad to see others like it. Stu, if I had the know-how I'd deffo install some shutters :D

sittingbourne!! me to where abouts dont recongnise the road i know every inch of that **** hole :giggle: might see this then :happy:

How weird, there must be something about Sittingbourne and Skoda drivers owning Vauxhall side projects :giggle:

kb5w.jpg

I'm near Minterne school.

yeah minterne area was my first thought as i drive down that daily :giggle: im literally 1min away northwood drive if drive down it see my skud sitting on the drive doing nothing :giggle: going to keep an eye out for this!

lol whats in the corsa?

1.2 twinports very good on juice and quick enough to hack around the city in. Like a Go kart too! 

i never really been a vauxhall man, but they serve there purpose. 

Seen these the other day and im sure youl appreciate them

2013-08-18_09-29-38_zps3228c8b5.png

2013-08-18_09-31-30_zps520c780e.png

Not a fan of the camber right enough but it still looks awesome :D

Ooh I do like that! Very Mad Max stylee. I'm the same though, not a massive fan of cars with silly camber.

Haha Gee, that is brilliant! :D

Terk - yeah I know that road, by the small parade of shops?

Corsa is a 1.6 GSi (Ecotec) - it's currently being restored after a Cat C write-off :(

7l0l.jpg

owxp.jpg

Really miss it - Gee you're right about them being like go karts. Hopefully it'll be back soon.

• Like 1

do you need a decat for this :angel:

I need an everything for this lol. Ideally I need the following:

- Exhaust system

- Shallow sump

- Coilover kit

- New gearbox

- Re-map

- New fan

- FMIC

- ...and much more

Money for these things however... not so good :( Don't think I'd go decat though - I do like a nice rumble, but the last time I had a noisy exhaust system I nearly got lynched by the neighbours!

lol good list,gearbox probs?? just sold a fmic.

you bought the right car,ive got a straight through with a tiny piper backbox and its far from loud!

your also in luck ive got a decat with a small silencer,heck ill even deliver it :angel:

2ue06qw.jpg

Haha - what time was that?

I would if I had the mun mun mate - every last penny I've got is being saved for a sump and a service (which is going to be a costly one). I doubt I'll be able to buy anything shiny for a while.

Yeah the gearbox is knackered - it's got no spring in it. I have to ram the car into gear, sometimes finding the wrong one :(

Right, I had some domed-resin numberplate logos made up and they've arrived today!

r6a4.jpg

4tbn.jpg

4imz.jpg

That's it for skulls now. I've decided to keep the front badge and centre caps as "Skoda" but I might get some black & white ones to fit in with the car a little more. Not sure if I can get my hands on a black & white vRS grille badge though :/

I've also decided I want to go a little more militant with the styling. I'm trying to find out if fitting a plastic "push bar" to the front would be legal or not. If so, I can then add a couple of spotlights. Got a few other ideas for cheap'ish cosmetic mods, but we'll see whether plans can become reality.