RoadWarrior

hahah that looks wicked!!!! your bro doesnt sound very helpful :notme:

dont waste your money then, resonated system on a std cat will sound no different.

jetex non res on a std cat sounded no different and next to know difference on a decat lol

piper non res on 3" decat is best of both worlds,i drive down minterne all the time youve never once heard me ;)

hahah that looks wicked!!!! your bro doesnt sound very helpful :notme:

dont waste your money then, resonated system on a std cat will sound no different.

jetex non res on a std cat sounded no different and next to know difference on a decat lol

piper non res on 3" decat is best of both worlds,i drive down minterne all the time youve never once heard me ;)

It's not that, he just doesn't want to get in trouble. He's now his own boss, so he can't afford to risk anything. He makes up for it with being cheap as chips though :yes:

you need the grumble sound lol

That does sound rather spiffing. The problem I have is that I get home from work around 6/7 in the morning and don't want to **** people off too much. Would a non-resonated Piper not get a little rumble with standard pipe?

...and yes, I'm pretty sure I can hear you, along with 2 Yaris's and a local superbike :giggle:

thats totally understandable, i leave for 6/7 so same boat i had the non res piper and 3" decat and i could go indoors noone would no i was home till i slammed front door :giggle: so 1-2k rolling is dead silent idle is only loud if your right behind it. could you not change cat round at mot time as thats where the real grunty grumble lies and amazing smells lol

down to one yaris now i thought elz or sumin he knows my cousin he used to be on the yaris scene,you may of heard me once  thiers that ditch by the school going over that on coilovers at more than a crawl isint fun big bounce foot hit the gas 6k-7k rev lol also screaming at it once when it blew up down minterne you may of seen the plooms lol

I could change it over, but it's just hassle - I'm lazy and can't be arsed with changing parts over for the sake of it. I'd rather use that time to add extra bits lol.

And I hate that ditch by the school. Anything over 20mph and my underguard hits the deck :wall:

thing is robs comes across as louder than it really is as its a tunnel run

plus 6am its the idle and slow moving that he needs to worry about :giggle: unless he guns it down a pot hole filled school road with a cold engine in the early hours ;)

Small update. Slight over-spray where the stencil was slightly raised and needs a little sanding when it's fully dry...

mvb7.jpg

Results possibly tomorrow, depending on the weather :think:

I've also been re-hashing my badge design. Just a prototype at the minute, but I'm much happier with the darker, more "pirate" theme.

69iu.png

In the post: rear diffuser, new headlights and bonnet bra :rock:

Another update - I re-did the stencil as it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I blacked over it and started again:

oall.jpg

The end result came out much more to my liking - much more "worn & ratty" this time. (Ignore the shiny black paint, that's the new coat that will matte-out after a week or so).

50sx.jpg

uynw.jpg

5a7v.jpg

Then it was onto a new addition:

0sha.jpg

ojpr.jpg

pdsu.jpg

I really, REALLY hope a cop car pulls up behind me :D

I might buy some fake blood to drip all over it!

...and I've finalised my badges:

j2zv.png

So now I wait for a Pasty Boy group buy :)

Is the hand just for halloween or perm feature... looks cool though especially if you drove by and someone wasn't looking properly

Not decided yet - if it gets a good reaction then I might leave it on. I do a lot of night driving because I work nights... so people won't be able to tell it's fake unless they plant their face on it :p

Postman arrived! :party:

agr7.jpg

mdo4.jpg

0al0.jpg

I've never been a fan of bonnet bras, but this has converted me - the fact it blends in with the rest of the paintwork makes it even more awesome :rock:

I know some won't like it (very Marmite) but I think it adds to my pirate theme brilliantly.

lmao this is bananas!! noise next its a must. have you had the health check yet?

Yup, I'm thinking that's next on the list, but maybe not until the new year. Still waiting on the service... might end up just giving it to Skoda at this rate.

Well today has involved getting home from work and promptly running out into the rain to fix the car up. First came the lights, which was a pain in the arse because they're bigger than the standard ones. So off came the bumper...

f9gx.jpg

It got a bit tight in there to say the least. Lots of effing and blinding...

uk03.jpg

Nearside one was a lot easier as there was more room at the back, so got both of them on eventually.

27fh.jpg

kuzj.jpg

So onto a light test - sidelights, dipped, fogs, full beam, hazards.

m3vh.jpg

ja7g.jpg

x01q.jpg

5fd7.jpg

xuyc.jpg

Evil as f***! :devil: :devil: :devil:

So after getting very wet, I retreated to the garage to start work on the diffuser. Again I decided to go with Ford Graphite Grey to break the black up a bit. Here you see it raw (abs black plastic), primed and then fully painted. Currently drying and will hopefully get fitted tomorrow:

73uw.jpg

jn5l.jpg

mhh0.jpg

...and whilst that was drying, I decided to fit my centre caps. (I only managed 2 - was getting annoyed with getting wet by this point).

lz2d.jpg

h5mx.jpg

Obviously, the wheels will need re-furbing next year, but they look alright for now.

So that was today :rain:

IGNORE THIS - WE'RE TAGS! punisher car skoda octavia 1.8t vRS 1U 2001 2004 movie pirate black revenge vehicle skull vengeance punishment armoured combat

• Like 4