Where did you put yours?!

LadyVienna

So I know Im quite new to the forum but I see quite a few skodas round and about on Kents roads. So Kent skoda drivers where do you put your Briskoda logo badge/sticker?! I want to see if I spot anyone but dont know where people put them in order to be looking out LOL.

Also hoping to come along to a Kent meet once ive got the vrs. Is it acceptable to bring the other half - an italian car lover who is also an alfa driver..... LOL 

So I know Im quite new to the forum but I see quite a few skodas round and about on Kents roads. So Kent skoda drivers where do you put your Briskoda logo badge/sticker?! I want to see if I spot anyone but dont know where people put them in order to be looking out LOL.

Also hoping to come along to a Kent meet once ive got the vrs. Is it acceptable to bring the other half - an italian car lover who is also an alfa driver..... LOL 

Welcome on board :hi: 

Well the organiser of the Maidstone meet had an Italian car before he returned to the fold and one of our regular members has just sold his Alfa, lots of members don't have Skoda's currently so your other half loving the 'character' cars is no problem! We generally chat about everything. Not just Skodas. :giggle:  

Beryl's is on the bottom of the front valance and you have to be VERY close to see it. Might be able to see the newly acquired Brisky tax disc holder more easily tho? Paris's is next to the tax disc.

• Like 1

Welcome LadyV! :hi:

My Briskoda sticker went in the rear window, drivers side, at the bottom........ More likely to be spotted when I went past people in a cloud of diesel smoke :giggle:

The sticker stayed with the car when I part-ex'd it (I defected to another manufacturer) so that someone else might take some inspiration and join!

If you can see where Beryl's Briskoda sticker is, you are obviously driving too slowly :rofl:

J

• Like 1

I have the Brisky Sticker Rear passenger door in the quarterlight window, - It is so people can see as I am passing.

I also now have a Briskoda Plate surround on the rear.

Went to put the front plate surround on & found that the dealer had not used any of the  pre drilled holes on the front, & the ones he had drilled would not match up with any of the multiple locations available I am very  :@   :swear:  as i specifically asked for them to use the pre drilled holes to mount the plates

• 3 weeks later...