Wishbone bush...

Hey, I noticed a knocking noise when driving slow... I think I found it;

EEA6DAC0-AFED-4505-B45D-D50EEC50FC57-313

Should I Replace The rear bush (poly or normal?) or the full wishbone? The car isn't anything special but I'd rather not be wasting money on crappy parts.

Cheers. 

It is far easier to get hold of new arms with the bushes fitted, then a simple job to swap the whole arm and no cutting out and replacing of the bush which is a PITA

Standard bushes are fine if you don't drive hard. If you want oem but better then you can use the more solid TT/cupra ones for the rears. Poly bushing can be costly.

+1 for checking the arb bushes as they do fail a lot.

+several for the ARB bushes.

Although I used to have a knock (going over speedbumps) which was the wishbone.

I borrowed a press and replaced all the wishbone bushes (bought from my local motor factors).  The hardest part was lining up the wishbone in the press nicely!

Yup. Easier to fit Poly. Given that the OEM arms are only about £30 each (or were, at least...) it's easier to fit a new arm than bother with replacing standard bushes. Upgrading is a different story.