VRS Estate in Meteor Grey - Pics wanted

Hi.

Just got back from collecting her. Just the one pic taken inside as the weather was awful today.

attachicon.gifNew Skoda 1.jpg

Just did a quick 20 mile pootle around to get the feel and although its very early days, I'm very pleased. :dance:

Will grab some more pics at the weekend if anyone wants me to...

Has it got SatNav and/or BT+, I can see the roof mount aerial.

I don't believe you will be disappointed...

Well I have arranged to have it for a couple of hours so I can have a good test, some A roads, Motorway etc etc, then test fitting my golf clubs in the boot and snowboard through the rear armrest hatch as it will get a Twice yearly 1500 mile round trip to the Alps, (My life revolves around work, playing Golf and Snowboarding lol) and make sure it fits on my driveway and job done!.

If it drives anything remotely like a VW I am sure I will like it :happy:

Edited by tamkyo101

I traded my Scirocco tdi 170 DSG for the vRS, different in many ways but they both have the same good feel to them.

Very nice....  I hope you told them to hurry up with mine.  It seems to be taking an absolute age....  Fortunately there aren't too many on the roads at the moment to make me jealous.

Back from test drive, thought it was good, very solid and felt almost like a VW :blush:

One two things I did notice was either tyre noise or wind noise was a little louder than current car and to get completely comfortable in the seat I had to have the lumber support at its maximum otherwise was all good. Came away with some figures/quotes and when I have spoken to my accountant in 2 weeks will make a decision on whether to best go for Solutions option or straight lease, decisions decisions.................

18-20 week lead time on them currently, could actually wait until the "64" plate comes out for the sake of an extra 8 weeks!

Edited by tamkyo101

Picking up my Meteor Grey combi tomorrow. Have seen it in the flesh today when I went to complete the paperwork and it looks great with the black-pack and grey piping on the seats, not red. I've had 18" BBS SR Himalayan satin grey winter alloys and Nokian tyres fitted and they look good too. Getting quite excited now, as ordered it the last week in July!  :rofl:

Where are the photos-please.

Mence, love yours without the black-pack; roof-rails and grill surround look great, as do Geminis.

I'm trying to share a link to a couple of picks of mine. I hope this works:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1884jmlkaylxes/2014-01-05%2013.56.28.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sb5zsdw2c2mdei/2014-01-05%2013.55.40.jpg 

• Like 2

Mence, love yours without the black-pack; roof-rails and grill surround look great, as do Geminis.

I'm trying to share a link to a couple of picks of mine. I hope this works:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1884jmlkaylxes/2014-01-05%2013.56.28.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sb5zsdw2c2mdei/2014-01-05%2013.55.40.jpg 

May I ask how much the wheel & winter tyre set cost?

• Like 1

Hi guys. Glad the links worked. My wheels are 18" BBS SRs in 'Himalayan' satin grey with Nokian WR A3 winter tyres on them. Have a set of Pictoris waiting at the dealers to be delivered to my house when they 'have the capacity' on the parts van. Think I like Mence's Geminis better than the Pictoris, having seen them on the car!

Seeing more pictures of others Meteor Grey Combi VRS's It makes me look forward to getting mine :happy:

Would agree that it's a Marmite colour, but (possibly like others opinions on here) if you like it and your going to be the one driving it who cares about other peoples opinions :rofl:

• Like 1