Fabia Reaction?

Ad Lav

Hmm I quite like it on the vRS with black roof and alloys....making me question my choice of green and black now?

Don't lose faith, for me that grey with a light covering of traffic film will look a lot more low key and boring than the showroom shined version above, whereas generally I find the Rallye Green holds up quite well and always looks a little different/special. Assuming that is what you are after of course.

Don't lose faith, for me that grey with a light covering of traffic film will look a lot more low key and boring than the showroom shined version above, whereas generally I find the Rallye Green holds up quite well and always looks a little different/special. Assuming that is what you are after of course.

Haha point taken, I am after something a little different for sure, just spent half an hour mocking up the two on the car configurator and then flicking between images of the two.

Still like the flat grey and black but, as I only manage to clean it once or twice a month it will as you say be totally lost under the grime especially considering the mileage I do for work, I think the green on the other hand might look better for a little road grime....lol

Might I suggest your eyes have been drawn away from the car somewhat?

That lime is shocking, excuse the pun but a good caption for that pic would be butt-ugly.

Her butt is definitely not ugly. :love:

I saw my first Fabia Reaction on Saturday when i went past Trust Skoda in Stourbridge and all i could think was how horrible it looked!! :sick:

Fabia wise we've had a 1.2 69PS as well as a TSi 105 and a 1.9TDi

If you want a car to run about in, the odd run out and not too much motorway work I think the 1.2HTP is great for the money.

The short gearing and characterful three pot engine is fun to drive even at slow speeds. Around town I used to grab the keys of the 1.2HTP over the TSi.

There's enough performance at high speed because of the gearing, this does hurt economy though, at 65-70mph you can be at 50mpg but add another 10mph and you will be below 40mpg.

For a town/city/2nd car they are good fun.

Cheers

Lee

Edited by logiclee
  • Like 1