My Citigo Elegance now with black Serpens fitted.

SimonJ

I must be very lucky - went to dealer two years ago after an Octavia; they had a new 1.8 tsi VAT free - bought it and collected next day. Went to same dealer two months ago after a Citigo; they had new red Sport (and none others) in the showroom offered at 0% - liked its look and bought it and collected three days later. I didn't want extra options and was happy with the colours. I would never wait one month let alone five! When I need a car I go to the shop and buy it! Don't others do that?! :)

No, I don't! I know months ahead when I want to change and time my ordering accordingly...I then just forget the whole thing til the dealer tells me the car's on the way. In this way I can choose exactly the spec/options that I want. I'm buying a car...not a pair of shoes!

• 1 month later...

I remember the days years ago when dealers had stocks of cars in the storage yard,so you never had to wait for a new car,unless it was a Rolls Royce.

Just another backward step today in having to order every car and wait months for it... (Spoken in my angry old man voice)

Nice car looks great with darken windows and roof . I love the nice gold colour or that's what I thought being colour blind until SWMBO pointed out it was green lol,and she didn't like it so that ruled out .we needed a car quick so when she dug her heals in we missed out on perfectly good car . Enjoy your new car it looks great

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1