Exhaust system....

MaZvRSTSI

Evening people,

This is only a question and more of an information exercise.... I would post this in the Octavia section but though maybe here would be good. 

I have a Skoda Octavia vRS 2010 Post FL Estate in Candy White. I've not really read many post about new exhaust systems but have heard from friend who have installed in other vehicles of there experience of installing a Performance exhaust system.

All i want to know of people experiences with a performance exhaust system and what there views are.. If i was to get one, i would not go for something that would wake the neighbours or shatters the windows, but more something that has a nice tone to it and look very nice.... Any information would be grand or even a post re-direct.

Cheers,

i had an apr 3" rsc full exhaust installed a month ago.

still loving it every minute, to point i'll make an excuse to go to the shops or something so i can drive it & hear!!

doesn't have the "look at me" sound.  but give it the boot, and people will say "WTF?!?!"

apr ain't cheap though.

aprexhaust01_zps9de4a4f9.jpg

IMAG0865_zps45b19e28.jpg

IMAG0867_zpsdc709187.jpg

and it sounds like this....

• 3 weeks later...

Can highly recommend BCS Automotive who are based in St Helens. I've had a full 3" system installed by them on my petrol VRS. They can tailor the exhaust sound level to your requirements. I went for a hybrid version of their quieter prestige system and the more full on race version. 

• Like 1