GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Had 20 minutes online, after a few disconnects I managed to buy a heist outfit and save that. And drove around checking for Kurumas (with no luck).

Definitely a heist weekend!

So annoyed at that hacking minigame. I was fine until the last one where you go right to left instead of left to right. My brain had a proper paddy! Had to do it 3 times over!

So I went from circa 300k and now have $8,000 but a nice new Kuruma - so back to the grind. Saw quite a few requests for the first heist on there. Thinking that may be a good way to grind some cash. Can you keep re-running the first heist yourself? Seems reasonably short for a 70k payout. Plus if We can get it down to 5min then you get the bonus too.

Can't wait to see what the second one is.

Also; why the hell did they remove the 'join job alone' option? I was making a nice 20k a pop doing contact missions solo on hard. Now I have to join other people's missions that are always on easy :@

I lost loads of time doing the circuit hack on the 3rd one when doing the heist with Kilted. I'd always just clip something that looked like i would miss.

I hosted the 1st heist once and then joined the next 2 hosted by Mort/Kilted. I think once you've hosted one, you can't host it again because the call for the next one comes through.

I don't mind hacking it's a bit like snake on the old Nokias. :D  But I would love a go at driving once in a while please ;)   oh and next time vrs make sure it's 50/50 lol.  I've also got a ncei Kuruma, maybe that could be our gang car rather than the Sultan RS? and get a gang so it's all of us (usual players, me, vrs, mort, kilted, swordfish anyone I've missed out).... ?

Someone come up with some suggestions.....

• Like 1

I don't mind hacking it's a bit like snake on the old Nokias. :D But I would love a go at driving once in a while please ;) oh and next time vrs make sure it's 50/50 lol. I've also got a ncei Kuruma, maybe that could be our gang car rather than the Sultan RS? and get a gang so it's all of us (usual players, me, vrs, mort, kilted, swordfish anyone I've missed out).... ?

Someone come up with some suggestions.....

Don't know why you're complaining, you got 55% to my 45% :D

Kuruma for gang car gets my vote. Parked it next to Morts Sultan and the Kuruma looks so much better. Can't wait to get the armoured one and the beast of a truck.

• Like 1

The only problem i can see with Heists is them being 4 player. Hopefully there are some 6+ player heists, otherwise it's a bit pointless.

A decent rotation with everyone having a high-end apartment means we could all get 6x the payout!

Just 6x the time...

Was good last night - shame I lost voice comms for most of the heist. As with others, I now have virtually no money after buying the Karuma (also had to buy a second garage for the overspill - now got 12 cars and I can see that rising pretty with heists) and upgrading it but I'm happy.

No pics of mine up there but I wonder if anyone can guess the colour???

Am up for trying another one tonight if anyone is on.

Was good last night - shame I lost voice comms for most of the heist. As with others, I now have virtually no money after buying the Karuma (also had to buy a second garage for the overspill - now got 12 cars and I can see that rising pretty with heists) and upgrading it but I'm happy.

No pics of mine up there but I wonder if anyone can guess the colour???

Am up for trying another one tonight if anyone is on.

Crew green, i saw it. :D