GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Hey guys, me and my friend have made a dedicated "Looking for group" website for GTA V, will be really helpful when the heists land on Tuesday. Am i allowed to post about it here?

Post up the link, then people can decide if they want to look on it or not. :thumbup:

Wasn't sure if it was allowed or not.

www.lfg-od.com

We're on Facebook and Twitter too, site only went live today so were looking for people's opinions, and if people could share this with their friends that'd be amazing.

I may need to apologise for that. I thought you were the other blue Zentorno that sandwiched me on the wall...

I just had to rewatch to see what you mean. :D

I think next time i'm choosing a colour and it says clash, i'll choose a different colour so no-one gets confused.

Did anyone witness how the white Zentorno (Nath) deliberately didn't move across to let me on the slip road, hence forcing me into the centre barrier, but then the force pushed him into the building on the right. :D

Did anyone witness how the white Zentorno (Nath) deliberately didn't move across to let me on the slip road, hence forcing me into the centre barrier, but then the force pushed him into the building on the right. :D

:angel:  :angel: :angel:  :angel:  

• Like 1

I may need to apologise for that. I thought you were the other blue Zentorno that sandwiched me on the wall...

Sorry Dude that was me  :notme:  :peek:

• Like 1

just watched those races....vrs you are a cheating sod aint ya.....think we all need to team up on him

You only just figured that out??? :swear:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Should be on tonight for some more carnage (or should that be car rage?)

Edited by kilted
  • Like 1

I'm guessing you don't need a 'high rise apartment' if someone else has got one just to do heists do you?

Only one person needs a luxury apartment they will be the heist leader and also responsible for the set up costs for the heist, they also decide on how the heist money gets split