GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Playing very late on last night - whiny little american kid (sounded like he was under 10 years old and playing on someone else's account) being an idiot on the mike to such an extent that everyone in the lobby turned on him and started to kill him constantly for giggles. Was hilarious listening to him as he lived for 5-10 secs before someone else killed him time and time again

Everything that happened to him was entirely justified simply by the fact that as a kid of that age he shouldn't be getting allowed near GTA V.

Anyone on tonight???

• Like 1

Saw you on last night vrs19TD with my cousin...same lobby etc?

Yeah, we were roaming together, killing a few randoms. I had to go afk for a few minutes, came back, saw he got killed and left. Don't know if he rage quit or what.

I showed him a new wall glitch and then found another one afterwards.

Yeah, we were roaming together, killing a few randoms. I had to go afk for a few minutes, came back, saw he got killed and left. Don't know if he rage quit or what.

I showed him a new wall glitch and then found another one afterwards.

yeah he gets annoyed really easy (easier than me :D )  might just target him tonight.

I feel I need more grinding to get a decent compliment of weapons to be of any use in these things :D

come on Monday (next time i'll be on) and we'll do a friends only lobby, and get a ton of cash ready for Tuesday.

• Like 1

Sounds good. I keep managing to make about 100k in an evening, but then end up blowing it all on car mods and the like. Must buy a new garage, and a selection of new weapons as long-term investments.

Then, you know, become really good at it and get the 10m from a hard heist. That'll sort me out for a week or two :D

• Like 1

Sounds good. I keep managing to make about 100k in an evening, but then end up blowing it all on car mods and the like. Must buy a new garage, and a selection of new weapons as long-term investments.

Then, you know, become really good at it and get the 10m from a hard heist. That'll sort me out for a week or two :D

Yeah me & vrs was on last night, made about 80k, just doing missions/races etc.  need to get a high rise flat apparently for the hesits, so I'm saving up for one of them.

Might be on a bit over the weekend so will look out for you guys.

Trying to get to level 120 for the minigun and now 5 levels off so should manage it by Tuesday.

Got a high end apartment so should be ok for heists - they sound pretty good from that article!

Might be on a bit over the weekend so will look out for you guys.

Trying to get to level 120 for the minigun and now 5 levels off so should manage it by Tuesday.

Got a high end apartment so should be ok for heists - they sound pretty good from that article!

I'm level 129 and totally forgot about the minigun :D

I hate to say this to you mate, but the gang leader can choose what rank you are etc on the rockstar social club. :yes: :sweat:

Only just saw this post. The leader can select if you're a general, soldier, muscle, etc but i'm on about ranking that happens periodically when you do things. :thumbup:

Was on briefly with Swordfish but lost connection. Managed to get back on and lost connection about 20 mins later. Couldn't get back on but when i finally did, Swordfish had gone.

Ah I wondered what happened one min your driving the next you have disappeared lol .... I bought the attack chopper thats handy for the missions at $200 :) 

I am going on in a bit :)

• Like 1

Ah I wondered what happened one min your driving the next you have disappeared lol .... I bought the attack chopper thats handy for the missions at $200 :)

I am going on in a bit :)

I guessed as every mission i watched or managed to play, you'd disappear to get your helicopter, even when it wasn't needed. :D