GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

looked online found something on the rockstar webiste with someone else having it, and said add him if you want one so i added him and it was thre :o

I await your ban for hacking. :D

I've bought the PS4 back with me, so i might be on at about 10pm but likely won't have my mic on. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I spent most of the weekend grinding for cash. Then ended up spending it all on a new bike + mods as I accidentally deleted my old one by driving a sultan into my garage.  :'(

Also wasted pretty much all my ammo on a street rampage with vRS19TD.

Must. Grind. More. Cash...

• Like 1

I should be on tonight. I've made room for the hearse but i'm not sure how long i'll keep it for. I think our crew car should be the Sultan RS as it has better handling/speed than the hearse. :thumbup:

Mort, it was funny when you kept trying to kill me but you had no chance against the heavy sniper with its almost one shot kill. :) It was hilarious seeing you running and then flipping over after i shot you in the knee and killed you. :D

Those Arab sounding guys didn't seem to like me killing them over and over. I don't think any of them managed to kill me on top of the shopping mall. :D

• Like 1

Will be on tonight so let the fun commence!

Bought a second garage now so have room for 16 (10 in the garage at thwe apartment and another 6 as yet untouched) so room for a hearse (but no money for upgrades).

Will be eternally grateful if anyone can do a few races with me to allow full upgrades (only need 25 wins IIRC) and the race round the pen only takes a minute.(in need of a grovel smilie!)

• Like 1

Mort, it was funny when you kept trying to kill me but you had no chance against the heavy sniper with its almost one shot kill. :) It was hilarious seeing you running and then flipping over after i shot you in the knee and killed you. :D

Those Arab sounding guys didn't seem to like me killing them over and over. I don't think any of them managed to kill me on top of the shopping mall. :D

To be fair, I did give up after the first 5 or so deaths, but you seemed to like continuously killing the unarmed man walking down the street :D Really must find that mic!

I think I upset one of them who kept trying to run me down. Figured out if I hide behind a solid tree I could get him with a pistol every time.

I'll help out with races, no probs. :thumbup:

Not going to leave my 'Surf' crew yet though, built myself up to 2nd of 450 so far, so don't want to throw that away. :D

I hate to say this to you mate, but the gang leader can choose what rank you are etc on the rockstar social club. :yes:  :sweat:

To be fair, I did give up after the first 5 or so deaths, but you seemed to like continuously killing the unarmed man walking down the street :D Really must find that mic!

I think I upset one of them who kept trying to run me down. Figured out if I hide behind a solid tree I could get him with a pistol every time.

If GTA has taught me anything, it's not to trust anybody, even if they're unarmed!! :D

• Like 1

Just thought this week, (apart from tonight) I may/may not be on due to being with the missus I might have to persuade her to come on for an hour or two during this week.  Defiantly won't be on at the weekend mind. Possibly be getting Dying Lights too this week another game that everyone needs to get. :)