GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Funny night just, with some random getting upset. It all started with him killing me twice and me getting one kill back until i saw Mort online, so i went to meet up with him by the beach. The random guy then found a buddy and came down to the beach to try to kill us. Eventually, it was about 9-4 to me and he went passive, then decided to send me a message saying, "See ya stupid", so i messaged back saying, "See you loser". This obviously struck a nerve as he came out of passive and tried to position himself to kill me but i just fired a warning shot and left the area.

He then followed me to the impound yard, so i hid in the car park and got him again before leaving. He sent me another message saying i was "crazy and looooony and a baby". I replied saying, "i'm not the one crying because i keep getting killed. haha".

He followed me again and died again. I left the area again and he sent me another message saying i was a kid and kept running away. I replied saying "i'm not the baby that went passive on the beach and i was bored of killing him". After that, he put a bounty on me, which i got Mort to claim, and he joined his mate again and left us alone. :D

A long read but a funny story of someone calling me a baby and kid all because i got bored of being in double figures with killing him. :D

• Like 1

They carried on after you left as well, was spraying a car to deliver to Simeon and they ambushed me coming out of the Mod Shop, managed to respawn and kill them both before they could drive away. Then proceeded to spawn kill them both a few times; one got bored and ran away, the other 'discovered' the rocket launcher and started a bit of an unfair firefight until he managed to kill me once, then sped off into the distance and went offline.

I only came on when I got home to take some snapmatic photos :D

Then this happened...

oG7-r9hMOUOVvNgKG9abHQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

That's the first time i've ever gotten the car stuck, so i had to jump out to grab a picture. :D

I had a feeling they would go after you once i left. You wouldn't think they were level 179 and 153 with how bad they were. :D

It was funny when his mate picked him up, while he was in passive, but i managed to lock on with the homing missile and blow his mates car up, killing his mate. :D

• Like 1

I was on last night till 10 didnt see anyone on line.

Still doing the last mission of the heist, that bloody hacking program (before you rob the bank) did my nut in.... 

I'll be on tonight. And happy to host the whole heist again myself afterwards if people want the money :D

And I promise not to stop mid-missions for photo opportunities like I have been for the past few days...

Was funny last night with that vampire dude following us everywhere, I got slightly annoyed he kept blowing my car up so I sent him a message saying I don't mind you killing me, but stop destroying my car?  He replied back ok sorry. :D:D

As for heists, finally managed to help vrs19TD with his :) and started mine, thinking about it we'll have to do it all again with you loll suppose it's additional money at the end of the day.

• Like 2

I just chucked 480k into a 2nd apartment so can always use the extra cash :D

Probably not on until the weekend now though. So don't get too far ahead of me! I Need 400k to get the armoured Kuruma next and then it's just the 3rd apartment before I'm making money just to play with.