GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

oh bummer, wont have same 4 people in the heist :(

We can still do it with a replacement 4th but you won't get some trophy or something. We ended up not having the same team to finish the Prison Break, as Mutt was dropped in favour of Swordfish.

Not sure I can make tonight, But tomorrow night I will be about for a game.

I might need your help in completing mine, I have played most of the missions just for other people :) 

I would say I am well versed at the prisoner one ;) 

I am on tonight and up for heists.

Did a repeat of the Fleeca one with a random late last night (no comms at all) but still manages to get about 90K out of it.

• Like 1

So far we've got:

Myself,

Nath,

Kilted,

Mort (10pm onwards).

If Leroy's on, we could still do it, or wait until 10. :thumbup:

I will try Tonight as well.

• Like 1

We had a random keep following us around but staying a street apart from us, until myself, Nath and Mort all got killed by the Police and he decided to kill Mort for no reason. Really wish i could have got him with the heavy sniper.

Proud of my one kill though. I was stood by my apartment (Tinsel Towers) and managed to kill a guy in a cargobob who was flying a tank over the top of Maze Bank. Wish i'd remembered to save the video clip.

• Like 1

Proud of my one kill though. I was stood by my apartment (Tinsel Towers) and managed to kill a guy in a cargobob who was flying a tank over the top of Maze Bank. Wish i'd remembered to save the video clip.

That was one hell of a shot tbf.  It still should be in your videos.