GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

came back to gtav after about 8 months for the stunts update, can confirm the RE-7B absolutely dominates, i won all the super class races with ease settings times 10 seconds faster than second place, even though i have been away for so long, it is very OP

Hm mI wouldn't say that the RE-7B is the best supercar there by gta stats all 3 new supercars aer quicker than the previous ones however Im still sticking with the T20.

the way it turns is ridiculous, i sold my t20 because i know im not goin to use it again because of it 

Ocelot Lynx, Western Cliffhanger and Declasse Drift Tampa are all out today.

Lynx is $1,735,000,

Cliffhanger is $225,000,

Drift Tampa is $995,000.

Lynx and Drift Tampa are both in the Sports class and Cliffhanger is a Motorbike.

Edited by vRS19TD
  • Like 1

I've just taken standard versions of the Lynx, Drift Tampa and the Omnis (only because i own it and wanted to compare) around the Maze Bank Ascent track and the Lynx smashed it. I even recorded a new personal best, despite having taken fully customised cars on there before, though that was with competition. The Lynx isn't worth $1,735,000, knock $1m off and it would be, but it does feel like an amazing car, as does the drift Tampa.

Obviously the handling will be different for all 3 when fully customised but i can't help feeling that the Omnis (Quattro) and Tropos (Stratos) were only added for fans of the real life versions of those cars and not because they would add something to racing.

I haven't tried the Cliffhanger out yet and i'm unlikely to as i doubt i'll buy it but if anyone is on later, we could try the new tracks and cars with custom vehicles turned off to begin with.

• Like 1

I'm training as always on Tuesday, but should get on tomorrow and will be buying the Tampa. Will try out the Lynx but still not convinced unless it's noticeably quicker round a track than the Jester.

Edit: ha 20th & 24th in the sports class. Maybe I'll pass on both...

Edited by Mort
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...