How many VRS's

I've been looking for this thread couldn't remember where I'd posted on this lol.

Not to upset you anymore or make you get any more extras pal ;-) but I got a call last week off SUK to confirm my build date was locked down for this week. Lloyd, the nice chap from SUK said he'd call me back this week to confirm when the car had been built as well.

Back onto your post, how comes it gone all the way back to week 2, is it down to the ACC delays???

Yes the ACC :-(

I also caught the dealer mentioning something about "Octobers allocation used up" but while my head was working on compo, I overlooked it.

I think that along with the ACC delays, maybe dealer allocation limits are playing a major part.

On the bright side, it was also said that the date could come forward still.

My trade in is guaranteed too, making me a few more pennies.

Some nice pics of yours, when it comes, will ease the pain... or maybe not lol. :-)

Yes the ACC :-(

I also caught the dealer mentioning something about "Octobers allocation used up" but while my head was working on compo, I overlooked it.

I think that along with the ACC delays, maybe dealer allocation limits are playing a major part.

On the bright side, it was also said that the date could come forward still.

My trade in is guaranteed too, making me a few more pennies.

Some nice pics of yours, when it comes, will ease the pain... or maybe not lol. :-)

Well hope it does comes forward for you mate.

I'll try and get some nice pics up for you as soon as I get ;-)

Picking up this Thursday. Black petrol estate, ACC, park assist, colour maxidot. Dealer has said will activate cornering fogs. Very excited

Nice one, let us know if the get them activated for you, hopefully other dealers will follow suit :-)

Picking up this Thursday. Black petrol estate, ACC, park assist, colour maxidot. Dealer has said will activate cornering fogs. Very excited

That's interesting! You should post that in the cornering fogs thread. With full details. And i f you don't mind your boot sticker code of 8WB or 8WH.

Ordered end of August, already built so early November delivery. :rofl:  THe Skoda guy at Goodwood did say estates built first with spare right hand drive capacity.  Also with so many sunroof/ ACC issues the 'standard' cars without these options are getting bumped up of course.

Looking forward to VRs Estate diesel, candy white with black pack and gemini wheels.

The old red MKII has just gone to the big ex company car auctions with 110,000 miles of very enjoyable trouble free motoring. .

Hi, 

I have ordered the VRs 2.0 TDI in White, the only extra I required was the Sat Nav, I did find it strange that it didn't come as standard though/

I pick it up in Dec and am looking forward to a blast down to Bavaria for some skiing in late Dec, I hope it hadles ok in the snow!!

:happy:

Ordered my Race Blue VRS petrol hatch on 27th September, with black design pack, clever pack, cruise control ( basic), space saver spare and sunroof.

No idea of build week yet, but think its going to be a very long time.

Bit concerned about SUK hacking the specs about though.

Picking mine up on Friday.

Diesel manual combi, black pack, winter pack, Mitsumi, spare wheel, power boot, cruise, grey stitching.

Photo02-10-2013142846.jpg

Edited by Neily03
  • Like 3

I pick it up in Dec and am looking forward to a blast down to Bavaria for some skiing in late Dec, I hope it hadles ok in the snow!!

:happy:

With all the delays being experienced at the moment I hope for your sake they have some really heavy snowfalls

Ordered octavia vrs estate tdi on 18/07/2013 race blue build wk38 ACC, SUNSET GLASS ,SPARE WHEEL ,COLUMBUS SAT NAV ,LEATHER RED SEAMS,WINTER PACK,VARIABLE BOOT FLOOR,CANTON SOUND SYSTEM,KESSY

Phoned dealer today on transport list from Grimsby this week or early next week yipee can't wait.

Picking car up next thursday 17th almost 13 weeks from order to delivery.