candy white

Ah, I see - I haven't seen a picture of them anywhere. Just get the silver ones and find a good powder coating company!

I would post a link from their FB page but I can't get the URL (using an iPad) but they do look good :)

I have gone for the Anthracite for now but if I feel I would prefer the black I may look to get them powder coated later on.

Another Candy White estate DSG here. Being built week 41. Dealers said 2-3 weeks after! Getting closer now!

Had a candy white Scirocco and loved it! Can't wait!!

On my 2nd candy white car. 2 pluses for me, dont have to pay a ridiculous sum for metallic paint and not sure if its just me but it just seems hardier than metallic somehow, wears well and keeps fresh. It is a bit of a pig to clean though.

I only went for Candy white because it was a no cost option... Why spend the money on paint when

a) It's a lease car

B) I can use the pennies for some other options (sunroof, park assist, 18" wheels, lowered suspension all got ticked on the options list)

Fully agree with pipsyp above.... It's an absolute pig to keep clean. Looks fantastic with the contrasting black roof though.

I"ve also got a Octavia vRS Estate 2.0TD in CANDY WHITE........grey stitching, sat nag, heated seats, variable boot floor and sunset glass... :rofl:  We should all be ashamed to pick such a great looking car in the same colour!! Cant wait though!!