tfsi cam follower & diverter valve

Car is in to the garage shortly.

Opinions sought on whether I should have the cam follower changed whilst it's there. Previously never inspected so I have no idea of condition.

As I understand it 2006 tfsi's onwards have harder cam lobes. Mine is 2007, so should I be concerned?

Likewise DV.

Car is currently on 88k and I plan on keeping it for a while yet and possibly going stage 1 with it.

Part of me is saying if it ain't broke.......

My cam follower was changed at 43k as a precaution, and the black coating on the top of the old one was only very slightly worn and nowhere near as bad as some of the pictures I've seen, but as they are cheap I figured better safe than sorry!

At 88K, the follower would be on my list of things to replace. The must up to date revision of the DV is G and I'd certainly consider fitting one although expect the dealer to have your pants down over the fitted price or refuse to do the job because the G valve isn't on their system (speculating here).

Does anyone know when I should be checking the cam follower on a 1.8TSi engine, car on fixed servicing so plenty of oil changes and only 24K miles?  Thanks.