Been to see my vRS today, collect next week.

Ive always wondered, do owners of other brands of vehicle get so excited by the arrival of their new car that they will go down to the dealership and take photos of it? Or is it just skoda owners?

Ive always wondered, do owners of other brands of vehicle get so excited by the arrival of their new car that they will go down to the dealership and take photos of it? Or is it just skoda owners?

I've done it with other brands.

Yes, VERY nice!

If I could justify changing, it would be silver estate with black pack too!

Enjoy it. I'm very jealous.

Edited by dunc69
  • Like 1

i'm so wishing i'd ordered the black pack

I think it should be standard on the vRS, the chrome grille looks naff, the black wing mirrors are probably the best bit on a light coloured car.

Looks great

Did you buy from Mitchells? I chased them regarding build time for mine yesterday (5weeks and still no build date) and salesman said extremely busy as 5 new cars had arrived (lucky sod)

You know what will drive me mad?

These buttons being all over the place... you can't even put them all in a row! :(

P

buttonsvrs.png

Doubt it. The traction should be left alone, the stop start should be left off and mode should be in sport. The only ones you'll probably bother with are the tailgate and auto lock...if it was mine that is.

Looks lovely :) quite like silver with the black pack, in picking my candy white one up in an hour :D

Half an hour to go now.  How's the excitement levels?  

24 hours to go for me.....  Tick..........   Tock...........   Tick..........

Doubt it. The traction should be left alone, the stop start should be left off and mode should be in sport. The only ones you'll probably bother with are the tailgate and auto lock...if it was mine that is.

Why on earth would stop start be switched off?

Very nice, we ordered from the same dealer on the same day by the way. You were lucky, when I ordered about an hour after you, the dealer was over quota, consequently my order fell into a black hole. Doubt I'll get mine until January!

Very nice, we ordered from the same dealer on the same day by the way. You were lucky, when I ordered about an hour after you, the dealer was over quota, consequently my order fell into a black hole. Doubt I'll get mine until January!

Claybank Skoda?

Half an hour to go now.  How's the excitement levels?  

24 hours to go for me.....  Tick..........   Tock...........   Tick..........

Enjoy!!!!