Installing LED lights - Puddle, front and rear foot well and rear roof.

They smarten the car up i think, and have you ever tried to find something in the footwell using the current roof lights? its a nightmare. it makes things practical!

Some might not like them....i do.

To my mind, the less light you have in the cabin whilst driving the better, I'd find it distracting

And for searching in the footwell on the very odd occasion I drop something I use a wondrous invention called a torch :)

To my mind, the less light you have in the cabin whilst driving the better, I'd find it distracting

And for searching in the footwell on the very odd occasion I drop something I use a wondrous invention called a torch :)

There not on all the time....only when the doors are opened or reading light is turned on.....

I also own a torch, its kept in the underseat storage of drivers seat.

Posted Image      

Foot well, needs a hoover!      

Posted Image                            

Dark pavement.......bad  

Posted Image  

Bright pavement......good  

Posted Image  

Door markers  

Posted Image  

Rear footwell

The drivers side is all done, wiring is in place on passenger side but not out to the door yet as that is not as easy as drivers side. The bonnet release catch stops me pulling that trim away so I'm struggling......anyone got any ideas?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

loving the door lights, it makes so much more sense than having a light on the wing mirror, on the opposite side of the door....lol 

Im still deciding where to position my lights properly, im happy with the rear roof, but not the rear footwell, where are yours held in place?

I've put them under the seat attached to the metal work of the seat. I measured all the wiring with the seat in the most rearward position, there isn't a lot of wire needed to enable the seat to run back and forth and it can't be seen. Like I said is only me that drives it really so the seat rarely moves if ever.

I'm pleased with the puddle light and the way they illuminate the floor....better than I thought. The red markers are good too.

It's the thought of the passenger door that's stressing me out.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk