Garrett GT1749vc based hybrid turbo for PD130 ASZ 1.9TDI

XMANTURBOS

there is at least one fitted I know off the design has been changed because the PD170 turbine wheel turned up to be to large and heavy for small stock exhaust housing in some cases causing late spool and some overboost issues. The PD150 one seems to be working just fine however I have yet no RR plot to show

Still got some? What power will it make on a pd150 arl?

195-210 depends on the supporting mods and engine condition

there is also an option to fit GT2052V cold side housing and comp wheel and PD150 shaft however it will require larger diameter boost pipes otherwise fits P&P, this should bee good for 220bhp or so £450 delivered

cheers

Any of the above mentioned turbos in stock?

I want the easiest available turbo that will take me past 200hp safely. 210+ would be great. Gtb1756 is tempting but needs a bit more tweaking.

none in stock sorry I take deposits and waiting time is roughly two weeks now. For 210bhp+ I would suggest this kind of hybrid:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/326620-garrett-gt1752-hybrid-turbocharger-for-20tdi-pd140-bkd-bkp-220bhp-potential-bargain/

stock exhaust side, PD150 shaft and GT2052V cold side meaning you will have to use larger diameter boost pipes or some adapters otherwise everything fits as stock (the turbo in the link above is obviously for 2.0TDI so the one for 1.9TDI will come with different manifold to fit P&P)

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, any chance of selling a turbo for my ASV engine? I've done a remap, EGR delete and looking for some better turbo now. Thanks

again what's your power goal? and you should do remap after fitting larger turbo not the other way around. What boost pressure are you running at the moment?

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just posted a dyno from Denmark on my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/264464090377661/photos/a.265681080255962.1073741827.264464090377661/399297436894325/?type=1

another 5 hybrids are coming at the end of next week don't think I will be getting any more of them this year so deposits are welcome...

• 1 month later...

Sorry i mean are the turbos still available and are they still the pd150 hybrids

yes they are available: stock housings, PD150 shaft, PD170 compressor wheel that's what it is basically.

I do also have 230bhp high spec hybrids in stock:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/330618-high-spec-hybrid-turbo-for-pd130pd150-asz-arl-blt-buk-230bhp/