Breaking 54 plate Fabia VRS

FrankieB

If you want, i could pick the battery up and drop it off on the way through to Llandudno, as long as you don't mind waiting until Saturday 19th October and you organise payment with the seller?? :thumbup:

Thanks for the very kind offer but I'm starting a new job next week and I'm unsure of exact times in working etc and it's not really the kind of job I can just 'pop out' from. Really appreciate it though!

The wheels are priced at £200 Ono. That's based mainly on the fact I spent £150 on two tyres a few weeks back. That's only £50 a wheel which I think is pretty reasonable. They do need a refurb. .

Do you have the wheels still

Do you still have the wheels

I will get photos of absolutely everything up on Sunday evening.

I am getting lots of interest in some items from multiple people so I will sell to the first person who offers me nearest the asking price and has the monies :)

Thank you

did the gear knob and gaitor go?

might also be interested in the ashtray as that is also missing if you have the above... am considering the drinks holder conversion which is around though.. not sure if it leaves it looking a little empty?!

Right, I've been busy at work lately so not had time to update this. I managed to sell the rolling chassis with the shell, engine and turbo. I only removed the parts I thought I could easily shift like seats etc. the parts I have left are :-

Team Heko wind deflectors x 4

Bosch S5 battery

Milltek de- cat downpipe

Spare wheel with the toolkit

Darkside EGR delete pipe

Both VRS tailights with bulbs

Please pm me to discuss any item. Would prefer collection from ox18 or you can arrange a courier. Thank you

Hi bud,

have you got the little plastic surround that the door lock popper sits in? mine broke and my ocd is killing me.

erm hard to describe. its the bit that the chrome popper sits in. mine has an led for the alarm, being a vrs. 

cheers.