Farewell Fellow fabia people!

Well this is it guys and girls......

In case you didn't know already by my for sale thread lol my much loved fabia has finally gone and been replaced :(

was sad to see it go but was time to move on to better things.

It's been a fun filled nearly 6 years of owning this car. Its had its ups and downs some of them rather massive downs and wallet emptying lol but none the less it came with alot of good times aswell!

I've had a great time owning this car and done various track days inc the ring, silverstone, castle coombe and snetterton. always surprised alot of cars out there too :)

I would like to say a massive massive thank you from Ali @ Unit18 who has looked after my car from day 1! Nothing has been impossible for him and has always helped my out massively. Him and his teams work is impeccable couldn't fault it one bit so fully recommend them to anyone and will also continue to use them of the new car fact!

For those who didn't know my car here's a few pics of it while Ive had it.

DSCF1118_zps1c869fc9.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

IMG_0036-1_zpsf3b493fc.jpg

IMG_0696_zps5d7e04ba.jpg

null_zps4f831af9.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

null_zps5f82f0c9.jpg

null_zps78ec0b75.jpg

8686004447_e28ea580ea_c_zpsc94fbe0c.jpg

And now what your all dying to know...... what did i buy???

Well here it is :) 1st impressions is i love it so much different.

null_zps4d4f3444.jpg

I'll still be about or a while while i sell the stuff from the fabia wink wink ;)

It was nice to meet all those i have met through this forum so keep in touch! Its a great forum and has some great members too, keep it up guys.

Thanks

Chris

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It stood out like a sore thumb from the others as I was scrolling auto trader, that bumper and LCR splitter called to me. Im gagging to get it bought! Dont want one which isnt a SE, if im guna spend the money I want a one thats got a bit of luxury!

Im just concerned all the modding will not have done it any favours when been returned to standard? Only worry really, mileage Isnt a worry.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I would if it would let me message you...

I must not have that privilege yet! I basically want to know the condition if the OEM parts that you have put on to sell it. And if there is any little problems I should know about?

Dealers asking 4.5k for it which I think is a lil steep so coupled with the ex-track weapon knowledge im wanting to get that price down s bit

Cheers!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk