Eyebrows for Octavia vrs

Hi, I live in Haugesund. 

I went back to the dealer today and tried jerking them in place on an Octavia they had. I was apparently not patient enough last time when trying to make them fit. I managed to get them to fit, so I´ll get them painted tomorrow.

Haven`t seen any other vRS mk3 on the road over here yet, apart from mine!

Are you from Norway also, if so, where do you live?

What car do you have, spec /color etc?

• Like 2

Are you from Norway also, if so, where do you live?

What car do you have, spec /color etc?

I`m in the Oslo/Lilestrøm-area.

TDi DSG estate, race blue, black package, anthracite Gemini, grey stitching, adaptive cruise, sunset glass, boot net and of course Norwegian standard; Canton, Amundsen, heated seats, colour MaxiDot, etc.

Used to have a black 2006 mk2 vRS TSFI estate...and loved it.

Would love a petrol this time too, but too expensive.

Really like your specs!! What I would have preferred, if it wasn`t for the Norwegian prices on petrol

Ordered almost the same moment it was available in the dealer`s computer (before Goodwood), and received it already mid-September.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Cossiecol

So I am wundering, does the headlight need to come out? If so, it´s a stupid design, I had eyebrows on my Passat 3C and that was easy.

One question, why do you figure it's a stupid design?

I'm sure that the designers at Skoda envisaged people wanting to stick (in my opinion) stupid looking things on the headlights, so I can't see how you can possibly arrive at the conclusion it's a stupid design.

As I have said to other people, just because you can do something on one car does not automatically mean you can, or should do it on another!

Sadly the picture proves that the advice offered by a lot of members earlier in this thread was indeed good advice.

I agree with bitchi, it looks really good. Hopefully you've converted some of the haters! Also the wheels look sweet

Looking at the fitted pictures on superskoda, the headlights do need to be removed to install them.

o3-eyebr-sp3.jpg

So the aim is just to make the headlamps look 'slimmer'.  Purely a personal opinion but I prefer the 'honest' look of the car in the background!  But if you like the look, then go for it.  Perhaps no one will laugh.

I agree with bitchi, it looks really good. Hopefully you've converted some of the haters! Also the wheels look sweet

I get the feeling you've got the wrong end of the stick there vrsCR.

He doesn't like them......

;) Nice try!

I used to have a Vauxhall Tigra and put something similar onto it because I did think it looked good at the time. Looking back it now, there was just no excuse for it...or for owning a Vauxhall Tigra.

• Like 1

I'd also like to say that I'm really staring to dislike some of the attitude on this forum, despite only visiting here for a few months.

It's OK for people to fit eyebrows to their own car if that's their choice. Likewise people can disable deadlocks or buy Jaguars or whatever the topic of the hour is. If you can help them with their questions and offer constructive advice or alternatives then great, otherwise haud yer wheesht!

Kind of agree there, Spudey. There are loads of stuff that people add to their cars for no practical reason whatsoever, ie fit black radiator grille, and some items that Skoda fit for no practical reason, ie vRS noise generator. However, if that is what you want, then good luck with it.

• Like 2